Immigration

SmallPackageBoi

Missloader
My moms illegal and my dad doesn't pay his taxes but I still work at ups and claim 5 kids when I have 0 which is a very good return even if you can't backhand and have an invert

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BABA's dream world realized...

[URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi_9v3hxPHLAhUFPCYKHbqcDeEQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.activistpost.com%2F2015%2F09%2Fnew-yorkers-without-enhanced-id-could-face-travel-restrictions-from-homeland-security.html&psig=AFQjCNEQNKXVOnANsQ6vl8ZYHUMMo64CuA&ust=1459740869888368']
[/URL]

HEY LOOK , A soccer game!!!

article-2206982-1522EA4D000005DC-7_634x414.jpg

"Yes Mr Trump, they had no papers."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
logic ?
Why is this country now having illnesses appearing today that were wiped out 40-60 years ago .
Do you feel safe that the person next to you at any given time might be the next patient Zero ?
That's the downsize of letting everybody in without first checking to see what kind of health they are in .
Ellis Island worked of decades , but today it would be called racist .
I expect my gov't to do their job and protect its citizens from unwanted persons who will only be a burden on our society to not be allowed to enter nor stay here .

Sportello

logic ?
Why is this country now having illnesses appearing today that were wiped out 40-60 years ago .
Do you feel safe that the person next to you at any given time might be the next patient Zero ?
That's the downsize of letting everybody in without first checking to see what kind of health they are in .
Ellis Island worked of decades , but today it would be called racist .
I expect my gov't to do their job and protect its citizens from unwanted persons who will only be a burden on our society to not be allowed to enter nor stay here .
:stupid:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My moms illegal and my dad doesn't pay his taxes but I still work at ups and claim 5 kids when I have 0 which is a very good return even if you can't backhand and have an invert
You can claim 15 dependants all year....nobody cares.......as long as when you file, you claim the proper amount of dependants.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...-of-violently-murdering-man-kidnapping-woman/
According to police, Salomon Rosendo Gomez-Serpas, 23, stabbed 30-year-old Mario Ortiz outside the Imperial Latino Lounge after the two got into an argument Saturday night, and then he kidnapped an unidentified woman who was later found unhurt.

Despite being deported from Arizona to Guatemala in 2012, and charged with alien inadmissibility, Gomez-Serpas made his way back to the U.S. to illegally hold a job. In 2015, he was charged with assault and trespassing.

On Wednesday, Gomez-Serpas listened to proceedings via a taxpayer-funded interpreter during his first appearance in court on the murder charge. Bail was set at $1 million.