Immigration

wayfair

swollen member
DriveinDriveout must think that illegal aliens have a right to be here since he keeps disagreeing with my posts.

Illegals broke our laws to get here, and they probably broke many more to stay here.

Deport them, and let in people who have gone through the process the right way.
why do you disagree..... my family had to register the boat they were on

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DriveinDriveout must think that illegal aliens have a right to be here since he keeps disagreeing with my posts.

Illegals broke our laws to get here, and they probably broke many more to stay here.

Deport them, and let in people who have gone through the process the right way.
Many undocumented immigrants broke no laws to get here, they entered legally, and never left.

As a general rule it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States (see: INS vs Lopez).

Removal is a civil, not criminal matter. A principle feature of the removal process is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials. (see: brief for Former commissioners of the united states immigration and naturalization service as Amici Curiae 8-13)

I've pointed this out to you many times but it seems to be a concept that is over your head. People like you prefer to think of them all as drug dealers swimming across the rio grande or hopping a fence. You choose to believe a childish, cartoonish version of immigration. Trying to rationalize with someone like you is a lost cause. You need a scapegoat, someone to blame and cry about, that's all there is to it. It's just sad and pathetic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many undocumented immigrants broke no laws to get here, they entered legally, and never left.

As a general rule it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States (see: INS vs Lopez).

Removal is a civil, not criminal matter. A principle feature of the removal process is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials. (see: brief for Former commissioners of the united states immigration and naturalization service as Amici Curiae 8-13)

I've pointed this out to you many times but it seems to be a concept that is over your head. People like you prefer to think of them all as drug dealers swimming across the rio grande or hopping a fence. You choose to believe a childish, cartoonish version of immigration. Trying to rationalize with someone like you is a lost cause. You need a scapegoat, someone to blame and cry about, that's all there is to it. It's just sad and pathetic.
Most come here on visitor visas and never go home .
Those are the ones actually breaking the laws and should be deported without question .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Removal is a civil, not criminal matter. A principle feature of the removal process is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials.

If they came here legally, probably through a visa, and they over-stay and don't leave, THEY BROKE THE LAW.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Most come here on visitor visas and never go home .
Those are the ones actually breaking the laws and should be deported without question .

That sounds soooo simple, but it isnt.

41% of all the people in this country considered ILLEGAL, came here via tourist visas and disappeared into the country. How would you go about tracking down one person? How many people, manpower hours, equiptment and eventual housing would you need to accomodate this action, and what would the cost be for just tracking down ONE person who overstayed a VISA? Then, how much money would it cost to deport them to their home country?

Now multiply that by 20 million.

21% of all the people in this country considered ILLEGAL, came here viz student visas and disappeared into the country. How much to find them and deport them?

19% of all the people in this country condidered ILLEGAL, came here on republican Guest Worker visas and disappeared into the country. How much to find them and deport them?

What you dont understand is the cost vs practical effect of deporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It would cost this country tens of billions of dollars to find a FRACTION of those hiding in this country. The manpower alone would make any program like that a complete waste of money. It would have to be cost effective, and when you consider that the government would have NO IDEA where these people are hiding it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

The suggestion that deportation would solve the problems are laughable at best.

Each year, these numbers will continue to rise, 81% of the immigration problem will be maintained each and every year.

As long as guest workers are allowed into this country and then disappear, then you better get used to paying for them.

As long as foreign students are allowed to attend our big colleges and then disappear, then you better get used to paying for them.

As long as tourists are allowed to come to this country visit disneyland and then disappear, then you better get used to paying for them.

Tough talk is useless. Suggesting that a GIANT Wall will solve the problem is just more of the same useless talk.

Israel has a great giant wall and its an eyesore, its defaced and decaying. But the real issue, is even with this giant wall, its not keeping out terrorists.

Hows that working out for israel?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That sounds soooo simple, but it isnt.

41% of all the people in this country considered ILLEGAL, came here via tourist visas and disappeared into the country. How would you go about tracking down one person? How many people, manpower hours, equiptment and eventual housing would you need to accomodate this action, and what would the cost be for just tracking down ONE person who overstayed a VISA? Then, how much money would it cost to deport them to their home country?

Now multiply that by 20 million.

21% of all the people in this country considered ILLEGAL, came here viz student visas and disappeared into the country. How much to find them and deport them?

19% of all the people in this country condidered ILLEGAL, came here on republican Guest Worker visas and disappeared into the country. How much to find them and deport them?

What you dont understand is the cost vs practical effect of deporting.
Why are you always trying to make it seem impossible ?
It's easy to catch them .
Go to any festival or football match ( not US football ) and ask for some id , be sure to bring several large truck to hold them all .
Like last month I was in a Staples Store and the cashier asked the woman in front of me to join their Rewards Program . Her reply was " do I need a SS card " . See they are easy to find .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Come here legally, fine.

Come here illegally, get deported.

And I don't care if it take 6 months or 30 years.
Go to most any dairy farm in Wisconsin and you most likely will find undocumented workers. Deport them and we would end up paying $20 for a gallon of milk. If that happened there would be a huge public backlash.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why are you always trying to make it seem impossible ?
It's easy to catch them .
Go to any festival or football match ( not US football ) and ask for some id , be sure to bring several large truck to hold them all .
Like last month I was in a Staples Store and the cashier asked the woman in front of me to join their Rewards Program . Her reply was " do I need a SS card " . See they are easy to find

Cause it IS impossible.

Its YOU that needs to understand that. What i find even more interesting, is your WISH to emulate NAZI tactics and stopping people and asking for PAPERS wherever they are.

Did you miss WWII??

Roundups were the tactics of the NAZI's, and YOU seem to want to revisit that practice.

What is wrong with you? Do you actually believe that agents should go to a soccer match and stand there checking papers along with having buses and handcuffs at the ready?

What about real criminals, you know, the white ones who are on the run. Should we stop all WHITE men and have their records checked to see if there are any outstanding warrants???

That would be alot more effective than picking on ONE minority group.

It may make you feel better to single out a race of people, but its not practical.

Hopefully, you dont run your household budget like you would the governments budget.

TOS.