Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
If the illegal kids are from Honduras, stop all money we send to Honduras. Are they from Guatamala? Cut off aid to Guatamala. Are they from Mexico? Cut off aid to Mexico.
The flood of illegals would stop very quickly when the money flow stopped.

oldngray

nowhere special
If the illegal kids are from Honduras, stop all money we send to Honduras. Are they from Guatamala? Cut off aid to Guatamala. Are they from Mexico? Cut off aid to Mexico.

Mexico is giving the Central Americans free passage through to US. That needs to stop. The Mexican police have even given some rides (Federales are possibly the most corrupt police in the Western Hemisphere). Some is also due to influence of drug cartels who are slipping drug mules in with the rest.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
IMHO we should not be sending any other country money unless they have some kind of natural disaster to deal with, and then only temporary.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don't have one, but where would you get the idea Jesus would have been pro choice? And how is the feeding of the 5000 make Jesus in favor of big govt? I don't see it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
i never claimed he was in favor of abortion , i was asking you to back up your point with quotes or scripture to claim he wasnt in favor of abortion per your original statement. Too many people feel since their religion or political party is against something Jesus must have been as well and I am always curious when those who rush to put words in Jesus' mouth which part of the Bible they are quoting

The Loaves and Fishes was used as a metaphor: Jesus was the leader(Shepard and flock) and re distributed food to the masses without benefit to himself as a leader should,and sets an an example of how government should work i.e noone is hungry,a;; are taken care of.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
imm.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is sharing the burden with all 57 States.

Via Watchdog

Nebraska Republican U.S. Sen. Mike Johanns said Thursday about 200 undocumented children have been placed in Nebraska after arriving at the U.S. Border, most of them from Central America.

Johanns’ office said the U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials said during a June 27 conference call that a number of months ago, about 200 children were placed with families or sponsors in Nebraska, often after turning themselves into the U.S. Border Patrol and released under light supervision while awaiting deportation hearings. He said that number could be higher than 200, since it changes often.

The children placed in Nebraska are part of the wave of children from Central America who have been shuttled by coyotes to America’s border and overwhelmed Texas facilities. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is charged with finding a place for the children while they await court dates, and sometimes they go to relatives or sponsors in places like Nebraska.

“That is not a surprising number,” Johanns said. “These kids are probably getting scattered all over the United States.”

About 52,000 unaccompanied children have been caught at the U.S.-Mexico border since October, double the number from the prior year.

“This can’t be allowed to continue,” Johanns said. “The law needs to be changed here … or we have no border when it comes to anybody under age.”

Johanns said he doubts whether there’s a stringent verification process to ensure the children going to people who are in the U.S. legally, and then the kids are told to appear at future deportation hearings.

“Let’s be realistic. What are the chances that a child who is placed with somebody who is not here legally is going to be presented in court by that family a year from now?” Johanns asked. “This child just disappears into American society.”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's your boy in the white house who originally made the 57 States comment.......

yup,but he didn;t post here trying to impress us with supposed"wisdom' while trying to make a point lol
nice try to deflect just how uninformed you are on most matters