Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
The more the merrier – Barack Obama

Via The Blaze:

A top border official told Congress Wednesday that more than 57,000 unaccompanied children have tried to cross the southern U.S. border in the current fiscal year, a jump of 5,000 from the number cited by officials just a few weeks ago.

“The recent dramatic increase is difficult and distressing on a lot of levels,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Gil Kerlikowski told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

“To date this fiscal year, the number of unaccompanied children encountered by CBP is over 57,000,” he said. “It’s more than double compared to the previous year, and as of July 1, there were just over 2,600 unaccompanied children in our custody.”

CBP said last month that as of June 15, it had apprehended 52,193 children during the current fiscal year that began October 1, 2013. That was just about twice as many children as CBP had apprehended at the same time last year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2z8dc1s.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Time to understand??? Illegals ? No, go through the proper channels and then you get some understanding....until then you are just a lawbreaker.

I don't consider 17 yr. old males, children.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Jesus would have traveled to those Central American countries to help all the children in those countries. Jesus wouldn't have wanted them to travel a thousand dangerous miles to see him.

Sent using BrownCafe App
ummmmmmmmmmm yeah. right..........................

Bringdough

i dont like most "Christians" or Organized Religion.
Jesus was the First Liberal,and his quotes ,Life and accomplishments are amazing
Jesus would have been opposed to abortion. Jesus would have been against govt doing so much. Jesus would have been against wealth confiscation to redistribute. Jesus was more into volunteering.

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Jesus would have been opposed to abortion. Jesus would have been against govt doing so much. Jesus would have been against wealth confiscation to redistribute. Jesus was more into volunteering.

Sent using BrownCafe App

On which of Jesus quotes or scripture would attribute his stance on Abortion? I mean The REAL Jesus,not Republican Jesus. and please dont tell me the modern Christian view. I have never seen in the bible where Jesus was against Gays,abortion or FOR weapons as the modern day Republican Jesus is

As far as your point of Jesus being against the Government "Doing to Much" I can't help but think that the story of the Loaves and Fish would shoot that down pretty quickly. He was certainly all for healing the sick and comforting the the poor.

As far as Wealth, Jesus clearly wasnt a Republican as he said" Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's".

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
i dont like most "Christians" or Organized Religion.
Jesus was the First Liberal,and his quotes ,Life and accomplishments are amazing
It's funny how the "liberal" people are the most willing to give away our "liberties".
By "funny", I mean sad.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
On which of Jesus quotes or scripture would attribute his stance on Abortion? I mean The REAL Jesus,not Republican Jesus. and please dont tell me the modern Christian view. I have never seen in the bible where Jesus was against Gays,abortion or FOR weapons as the modern day Republican Jesus is

As far as your point of Jesus being against the Government "Doing to Much" I can't help but think that the story of the Loaves and Fish would shoot that down pretty quickly. He was certainly all for healing the sick and comforting the the poor.

As far as Wealth, Jesus clearly wasnt a Republican as he said" Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's".
Thou shall not kill comes to mind.

Bringdough

I don't have one, but where would you get the idea Jesus would have been pro choice? And how is the feeding of the 5000 make Jesus in favor of big govt? I don't see it.

Sent using BrownCafe App