Indiana-Is a great place to be a bigot....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now this is strange .
catholic spelled this way is acceptable on this forum , but spell muslim and a waving line appears under the word denoting a misspelling .
Spell Muslim with a capital m and it is acceptable .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Now this is strange .
catholic spelled this way is acceptable on this forum , but spell muslim and a waving line appears under the word denoting a misspelling .
Spell Muslim with a capital m and it is acceptable .
Please tell me you know that this has nothing to do with "this forum". You do know that right?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have been researching for local gay bakeries in cities near where I live and I can't find any .
All the search engines come up with just gay bars . Can anyone help me ?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have been researching for local gay bakeries in cities near where I live and I can't find any .
All the search engines come up with just gay bars . Can anyone help me ?

Mayne I'll open a gay freindly bakery in my town.

I'll need to stock up on chocolate syrup, fudge and rainbow sprinkles first, though

Overpaid Union Thug

Equality doesn't include forcing someone to do something that is against their religion. Its a simple idea that is being clowded by the selfishness by certain gays and overly emotional outbursts by their liberal supporters. Comparing blacks getting turned away at restaurants to caterers not wanting participate in gay weddings for religious reasons is.....well......comparing blacks getting turned away at restaurants to caterers not wanting to participate in gay weddings. They are not the same. There is no discrimination on the part of the caterers. And that's crystal clear to those of us that can think logically.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Honestly , I want to support gay businesses . ( but not gay bars )
No long will I shop at a business run by religious sects .

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
The sad truth is this entire circus is based on the false premise that the religious freedom law that was passed encouraged discrimination. The law passed by the Indiana legislator and signed by the sitting Governor Mike Pence mirrors the same legislation Bill Clinton signed at a federal level in 1993 and mirrors the same legislation passed in 19 other states including Illinois where Obama voted for it as a state Senator. Its pathetic that reading comprehension skills have become this far gone that people are up in arms over something that has yet to happen everywhere else this law is in place.

Interesting coming from a non-religious leo, material handler.

Returntosender

Indiana Nurse Charged With Felony 'Resisting Arrest' for Driving to Safer Area for Traffic Stop

A Portage, Indiana, nurse is facing felony resisting-arrest charges because she didn't immediately pull over when a police car flashed its lights behind her on a dark county road. DelRea Good, 52, said she assumed the car behind her was a police officer but, as a woman traveling alone late at night, she was concerned for her safety. So Good put on her emergency flashers, motioned out the window to acknowledge the car, and drove less than a mile down the road to pull over in a lit Kohl's parking lot.

Porter County Sheriff's Department Patrolman William Marshall wrote in his incident report that he initially flagged Good for speeding. In the department store parking lot, he handcuffed Good and took her to the county jail, where she was booked on a felony charge of resisting arrest. From The Times of Northwest Indiana:

http://reason.com/blog/2015/04/03/indiana-nurse-resisting-arrest

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Indiana Nurse Charged With Felony 'Resisting Arrest' for Driving to Safer Area for Traffic Stop

A Portage, Indiana, nurse is facing felony resisting-arrest charges because she didn't immediately pull over when a police car flashed its lights behind her on a dark county road. DelRea Good, 52, said she assumed the car behind her was a police officer but, as a woman traveling alone late at night, she was concerned for her safety. So Good put on her emergency flashers, motioned out the window to acknowledge the car, and drove less than a mile down the road to pull over in a lit Kohl's parking lot.

Porter County Sheriff's Department Patrolman William Marshall wrote in his incident report that he initially flagged Good for speeding. In the department store parking lot, he handcuffed Good and took her to the county jail, where she was booked on a felony charge of resisting arrest. From The Times of Northwest Indiana:

http://reason.com/blog/2015/04/03/indiana-nurse-resisting-arrest

Hmm, what does this have to do in ANY manner with the thread?

Just because something happened in Indiana doesn't make it relevant.