Integrad Shoes

Don't Judge Me

Wondering if these boots would be acceptable at Integrad? Thanks for any input!
20131741.jpeg
20131743.jpeg
20131744.jpeg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Anything that can take some temporary polishing. walmart, fred meyers, fisherman's marine, dicks. throw your first pair away as soon as you understand what you really should have. The polish will dry it out and kill it early anyways because none or these are genuine leather.
I end up tricking out cheap $25 sneakers with $50 in mink oil and fancy inserts. Old pairs when it's sunny. newer pairs for the rain.

Don't Judge Me

Anything that can take some temporary polishing. walmart, fred meyers, fisherman's marine, dicks. throw your first pair away as soon as you understand what you really should have. The polish will dry it out and kill it early anyways because none or these are genuine leather.
I end up tricking out cheap $25 sneakers with $50 in mink oil and fancy inserts. Old pairs when it's sunny. newer pairs for the rain.
I ended up getting a different version of these. These have the pink and I was worried about that. They're $27. I've already got these Sauconys that my sup has approved. I've been with Amazon for 3 years, so definitely had no plans of delivering in boots 🤣 Boots are asking for an early retirement of your knees.

Attachments

• 20220602_165405.jpg
    20220602_165405.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 60

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I ended up getting a different version of these. These have the pink and I was worried about that. They're $27. I've already got these Sauconys that my sup has approved. I've been with Amazon for 3 years, so definitely had no plans of delivering in boots 🤣 Boots are asking for an early retirement of your knees.
11483BDC-64D0-4A1E-80BB-7FFE506753C1.gif

nash801

The first day of driver training can be black solid fake leather shoes like the ones above? I don't want to wear boots

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Polishable uppers. I don’t get how hard it is the read and comprehend. How much thought is put into shoes while we have guys rolling into work that look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo

nash801

just finished intergrad in sf and 99% of the 45 students had unpolishable shoes/boots and mgmt said our uniforms were fine. 2 weeks ago at fremont ca facility i saw multiple drivers wearing many colors sneaker shoes at work in truck etc :thumbup:

Zowert

Those are good. Just remember you’re going to be on your feet A LOT, might want to keep that in mind when you start working.