Would these boots pass at integrad?

As title says, wondering if these boots pass for integrad. They are the only pair of boots near me that has polishable uppers and fit my feet. Redwings store rep told me I could polish these with polish or with Mink Oil to darken them more. :)

edit: Flexforce 2401 with a safety toe.

RW02401C_MUL_N1_0115.jpg

RW02401C_MUL_N3_0115.jpg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
As title says, wondering if these boots pass for integrad. They are the only pair of boots near me that has polishable uppers and fit my feet. Redwings store rep told me I could polish these with polish or with Mink Oil to darken them more. :)

View attachment 391850

View attachment 391851
Yea. Those are too nice actually. After you qualify get some black running shoes like the pro RPCD’s and use those heavy warm boots for winter.

MrTik

They gave your class an opportunity to buy them for the second day? Just want to make sure its clear :)
When we arrived they had a meeting with all 30 of us and showed the boots we needed, how we were supposed to look. but short answer yes, they gave us an opportunity to go buy them for the first day

MrTik

Those boots meet all of the standards. Don't know what this guy's talking about. Probably couldn't afford boots that nice.
probably not, because I was part time making about $200 a week, but now I can. Just letting him know how Integrad phoenix was.

Nah
probably not, because I was part time making about $200 a week, but now I can. Just letting him know how Integrad phoenix was.
Which part would they find objectionable? When I was sent to Integrad in Chicago, I was told:

-Black or brown
-Polishable
-Non-slip sole
-Sturdy with good support.

Those ones appear to meet all criteria.

MrTik

Which part would they find objectionable? When I was sent to Integrad in Chicago, I was told:

-Black or brown
-Polishable
-Non-slip sole

That's how phoenix was 5 years ago, that's what we had to follow

-Black or brown
-Polishable
-Non-slip sole

I was also following the Uniform guidelines.

Code:
Shoes must be black or brown only and
of polishable leather. Shoes should be
sturdy, slip resistant, and kept in a clean
and polished condition.

Box Ox

View attachment 391850

View attachment 391851
I believe I'd be going to the Lake Mary, FL location.

Should go great with the shorts.

boot.gif

Nah
I was also following the Uniform guidelines.

Code:
Shoes must be black or brown only and
of polishable leather. Shoes should be
sturdy, slip resistant, and kept in a clean
and polished condition.
I mean, they gave people in my class a chance to buy boots too. So that's your worst case scenario...having to buy another pair.

But I think you're good. I don't think you'll have to.

mcsketcher

During VSPT the, I guess #1 dude, “host” said if we showed up in anything but 100%(no mesh) polishable brown or black boots we’d be sent home on our 1st day. Specifically hammered on “no shoes, boots only”. I bought $25 garbage at Walmart, and when I showed up to work nobody had boots on.

So seems like people are making up rules when the official ones don’t even specify boots.

Now I wear black Kswiss.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
During VSPT the, I guess #1 dude, “host” said if we showed up in anything but 100%(no mesh) polishable brown or black boots we’d be sent home on our 1st day. Specifically hammered on “no shoes, boots only”. I bought $25 garbage at Walmart, and when I showed up to work nobody had boots on.

So seems like people are making up rules when the official ones don’t even specify boots.

Now I wear black Kswiss.
No matter what anyone else wears, buy a sturdy pair of boots, make sure you have arch and ankle support. A light weight pair for summer, and a heavier pair for winter if you’re in an area that’s cold. Make sure they are waterproof. You’re gonna be walking all day, make sure they’re comfortable.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

View attachment 391850

View attachment 391851
Hate to say this but go to Walmart and get a pair of brahmas $29.99 they’ll get you thru your 30 days

mcsketcher

No matter what anyone else wears, buy a sturdy pair of boots, make sure you have arch and ankle support. A light weight pair for summer, and a heavier pair for winter if you’re in an area that’s cold. Make sure they are waterproof. You’re gonna be walking all day, make sure they’re comfortable.
I put gel work insoles in and the Kswiss I buy are the only thing I’ve bought for ~20 years now. I learned, painfully, while buffing the floor in a whole Walmart supercenter overnight when I was 18.

Got good boots for the NY winters though.