Is Jefferson Hub hard to deal with?

Mandrake

When I started feeder they told us when we go to Jeff to roll up on the stop signs after we exit the freeway and if no one is coming to roll through them without stopping to keep locals from trying to jump us.

It's the last building I'd work out of in the Chicago area.

That whole neighborhood is different from what it was ten years ago. The pimps, hustlers, and thugs that used to be there are gone since the old Maxwell St. was razed and the ABLA homes were torn down. Just stay away from the shelter on 14th and Canal.
Jeff Street itself is ghetto as hell though. Can't believe some of the things I've seen go on at that hub. There used to be signs up reminding people that it's not ok to start throwing punches on the job. There's less violence now but there was a knife fight on the airdock not long ago :/
On the plus side, it's almost impossible for a part-timer to get fired from there without stealing or fighting. Many things that aren't tolerated at other hubs are put up with on a daily basis.

J

jibbs

But you will need to be old enough to legally drink. I call B.S. on UPS contacting a 19-year-old about a driving position.

"Lazy Union Workers" yet you live in Texas (according to your bio line). Gee, I wonder how many of your "lazy union" PT brothers are actually in the union? I'm guessing ZERO. Including yourself. I'm calling out B.S. on your postings.

Loyal Teamsters real life identity was posted on the board. In response, he said that he's switching up his location for identification purposes. He actually got kind of worried when his name was posted-- he flagged the post, Hoax (I think it was him) deleted it and now LT's allowed to hide behind anonymity again.

So yeah, I pretty much agree with the bull**** call but for different reasons.