Is your UPS check enough? Are you making it?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Tesla Model Y is the best selling car in the world, not niche.

The vehicles in each era go from a A-Z but that's not what we're talking about.
Other than the infotainment system what quality of life improvements would the Tesla bring over the Toyota?

JL 0513

I don’t know…. Numbers are kind of shady in auto industry.
I had seen that report. It's because the Corolla is sold as many different cars carrying its name to inflate numbers. Corolla Cross is a crossover with little relation to the sedan and they combine numbers. Model Y is one simple model.

Last edited:

JL 0513

Touch screens that force you to look down and computerized everything that will eventually fail. Scotty Kilmer ranted about this
Touchscreens, as much as many people don't like them, are necessary to accommodate the countless features/ settings/ customizations now available in cars. You wouldn't even be able to fit all the physical buttons needed if they covered the entire interior.

PT Car Washer

Touchscreens, as much as many people don't like them, are necessary to accommodate the countless features/ settings/ customizations now available in cars. You wouldn't even be able to fit all the physical buttons needed if they covered the entire interior.
And do we really need all of those features. I don't.

Nah
I had seen that report. It's because the Corolla is sold as many different cars carrying its name to inflate numbers. Corolla Cross is a crossover with little relation to the sedan and they combine numbers. Model Y is one simple model.
Even model Y and model 3 combined didn't come close.

sailfish

Here's a question. Why do new cars look like pure unadulterated dog:censored2: compared to the ones of yesteryear?

Then:

1693844885957.png

Now: (cringe)

1693844910677.png

sailfish

The new Bronco is an abomination. It's not a real Bronco.

I do think the new Frontier looks nice though.
All the ones I see are always the top trim level with big knobby tires and are clean as can be. Like bitch, you're not making anyone think you're some hardcore offroad adventurer.