ISIS aka The Islamic State

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sure you did. I'm sure Call Of Duty seems very real to you.;)
I guess you make crappola up to make your self feel better about your sick point of view.
Too bad I don't play video games.
Sort of blows another one of your THEORIES out of the water.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess you make crappola up to make your self feel better about your sick point of view.
Too bad I don't play video games.
Sort of blows another one of your THEORIES out of the water.

Na, they KNOW everything about us, so we can't tell them any differently. I hate ALL black people, you probably do too according to the Troll Patrol, and you love to play video games while fox news plays in the background. It's impossible to debate these "people", so we shouldn't even try. They don't have the intellectual capacity to have a debate.

bbsam

Staff member
Na, they KNOW everything about us, so we can't tell them any differently. I hate ALL black people, you probably do too according to the Troll Patrol, and you love to play video games while fox news plays in the background. It's impossible to debate these "people", so we shouldn't even try. They don't have the intellectual capacity to have a debate.
Are you retreating to your preschool echo chamber of "good guys and bad guys"?

realbrown1

Ok. Maybe I was wrong. Apparently you can't do better.
I know I am using knowledge and common sense in making my decisions and then my arguments.

You on the other hand have posts that are so similar in every way to the 2 known TROLLS that visit the current events thread.

Says a lot.

bbsam

Staff member
I know I am using knowledge and common sense in making my decisions and then my arguments.

You on the other hand have posts that are so similar in every way to the 2 known TROLLS that visit the current events thread.

Says a lot.
Go on. What's it say?

bbsam

Staff member
That you guys think a like.
How does it feel to know that you think just like the 2 known TROLLS?
Well, from what I've seen lately here in Current Events, many of my views seem to align with wkmac's and I'm fine with that. But you have my permission to call me whatever you like.

realbrown1

Why? Feeling a little trollish yourself are you?
Nope. Just sticking to the facts as much as possible.
What's the matter, Don't like BBTROLL?
You could be the 1st moderate granted that title. It would be an honor for you, I'm sure.
I mean you think just like those 2 any ways.

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. Just sticking to the facts as much as possible.
What's the matter, Don't like BBTROLL?
You could be the 1st moderate granted that title. It would be an honor for you, I'm sure.
I mean you think just like those 2 any ways.
Fascinated actually. You really think that calling somebody a "troll" means anything? It'd be like me calling you a "dumb dumb head". You sound like a grade-schooler.