It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

vantexan

I often looked into Panama. More like the USA than Puerto Rico and better health care.
I found in Mexico and Colombia no matter how careful I tried to be I got sick eating the food and drinking bottled water. Really sick at times. I looked into Panama. From talking to expats there it looked like more of the same. Some people seem to get over issues fairly quickly. Some don't have issues at all. I don't seem to have a tolerance for it. Argentina has chlorinated water in bigger cities. I've had some problems here already but so far nothing like Mexico. Had similar in the States.

Last edited:

vantexan

Didn’t you own a home?

I know old people who have had heart attacks..I don’t know anyone who left for Argentina!
My wife owns a home. We married 9 years ago at 51. Haven't been together since July 2020. I have a pension of $1840 a month and after paying on all my bills have less than $500 a month to live on. I get more than double that in pesos living in Argentina. Allows me to get by ok and pay down my bills. Not a forever thing. And have too many health issues to go back to work. You don't have to be rich to have a good lifestyle in Argentina. I don't live it up anyways. Spend most of my time reading. I have said before that Argentina is a 1st world nation with severe financial problems. Having been here 3 weeks and having seen a good bit of both Buenos Aires and 5 or 6 smaller cities I can more accurately say it's the 1st world right up against the 3rd world. It can be very nice and not far down the road looks like poorer parts of Mexico. By the way about 85% of the population is Caucasian, the highest in Latin America. I've seen a lot of people who look American but start speaking their version of Spanish. At any rate it's an interesting world and I'm glad I came here.

Re-Raise

My wife owns a home. We married 9 years ago at 51. Haven't been together since July 2020. I have a pension of $1840 a month and after paying on all my bills have less than $500 a month to live on. I get more than double that in pesos living in Argentina. Allows me to get by ok and pay down my bills. Not a forever thing. And have too many health issues to go back to work. You don't have to be rich to have a good lifestyle in Argentina. I don't live it up anyways. Spend most of my time reading. I have said before that Argentina is a 1st world nation with severe financial problems. Having been here 3 weeks and having seen a good bit of both Buenos Aires and 5 or 6 smaller cities I can more accurately say it's the 1st world right up against the 3rd world. It can be very nice and not far down the road looks like poorer parts of Mexico. By the way about 85% of the population is Caucasian, the highest in Latin America. I've seen a lot of people who look American but start speaking their version of Spanish. At any rate it's an interesting world and I'm glad I came here.
Well, the least you could do is change your name to “Vagentina” instead of Vantexan or something.

With all of your problems, why are you so obsessed with US politics on here?

vantexan

Well, the least you could do is change your name to “Vagentina” instead of Vantexan or something.

With all of your problems, why are you so obsessed with US politics on here?
It's not problems. It's life. I choose to deal with issues the best that I can. For years FedEx strung us along on low pay and when things got tight I always figured sooner or later things will get better. I'm a year and a half from getting SS. At that point for 5 years my annual income will be about $40k. Things will get better. And if I can't make it in the States I can always go overseas.

I got interested in politics when Bill Clinton got elected. Hadn't paid much attention to it before then other than liking Reagan. You seem intent on finding something negative here. I've heard people for years say there's no difference between the two parties and they don't affect me one way or the other. I think anyone paying attention lately can see that's not so.

Most likely after my parents pass I'll buy a patch of land in West Texas. Drive a van(prius). So I'm going to keep the name if you don't mind.

Re-Raise

It's not problems. It's life. I choose to deal with issues the best that I can. For years FedEx strung us along on low pay and when things got tight I always figured sooner or later things will get better. I'm a year and a half from getting SS. At that point for 5 years my annual income will be about $40k. Things will get better. And if I can't make it in the States I can always go overseas.

I got interested in politics when Bill Clinton got elected. Hadn't paid much attention to it before then other than liking Reagan. You seem intent on finding something negative here. I've heard people for years say there's no difference between the two parties and they don't affect me one way or the other. I think anyone paying attention lately can see that's not so.

Most likely after my parents pass I'll buy a patch of land in West Texas. Drive a van(prius). So I'm going to keep the name if you don't mind.
So you said in the J6 thread that you were living in a tent in Argentina on like $300 a month because you were using your pension money to pay off medical bills and help your parents.

Are your parents broke somehow too?

El Correcto

god is dead
Well some people on here blamed that well known international terrorist group the Boogaloo boys. 😂 whoever they are? Most likely some lefttist plant group, meant to shift blame. Similar to white supremest of which I’ve never met one in my life.
Proud boys and other right wing extremist Christian groups like patriot front, are not plants.
You can learn about them if you wish, but I don’t think you wish to.

vantexan

So you said in the J6 thread that you were living in a tent in Argentina on like $300 a month because you were using your pension money to pay off medical bills and help your parents.

Are your parents broke somehow too?
My dad is 83, everything paid for, about $120k in the bank. Down from over $300k 15 years ago. He's supplementing his SS with his savings. I won't take money from him and I've been paying for his Dish satellite for 5 years now. I can access Dish on my tablet if my internet is good enough. So far pretty iffy here. My mom, 79, is broke. I give her $150 a month. They've been divorced for 50 years.

rickyb

wrong your SS will be wiped out by climate collapse in next 15 years.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658500035562.png

newfie

the question that never gets asked is who gets to decide what a neo nazi is.

soon a war will ensue where the US will send their trans gender politically correct forces into a meat grinder.

dont get me wrong while the results will be embarrassing to us I cant be too upset since the dems will be sacrificing and reducing our supply of these mentally confused cancers of society.

newfie

Proud boys and other right wing extremist Christian groups like patriot front, are not plants.
why would anyone chase one sides extremist over another. Hell we cant even get the dems to admit antifa exists and we're supposed to be concerned about the extremist group that fights them every weekend?

Thebrownblob

I’ve read plenty about them, they’re nowhere near as biggest threat as the people who say they are antifa. But in reality none of them are as big as threat as anybody makes them out to be. And naturally you’ll go off on Christians because that’s you. Remember I’m still praying for you

rickyb

I’ve read plenty about them, they’re nowhere near as biggest threat as the people who say they are antifa. But in reality none of them are as big as threat as anybody makes them out to be. And naturally you’ll go off on Christians because that’s you. Remember I’m still praying for you
The christian fascists are the biggest threat