It's Been Fun

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2019-6-12_8-23-5.png

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nobody has insulted me or Tooner, so personally I don't think he is here under another name. He couldn't help himself........that's the way he was.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Does your wife still have the beautiful Lab?
No, she got the black Lab in January but the guide dog school retired her after four months due to problems that couldn't be worked out. My wife will go back to the school and get another one in three weeks. It will be either a black or yellow Lab, she won't know until she gets there.

floridays

No, she got the black Lab in January but the guide dog school retired her after four months due to problems that couldn't be worked out. My wife will go back to the school and get another one in three weeks. It will be either a black or yellow Lab, she won't know until she gets there.
Scratch, I hope your wife gets the best Lab.
I hope the best for you and her.

Would they allow you to purchase the retired dog as a pet?

Such a beautiful dog.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Would they allow you to purchase the retired dog as a pet?

Such a beautiful dog.

We were offered the retired dog to keep as a pet, she is just two-years old. It just can't be a working dog, it wasn't cut out for that. My wife thought it wouldn't be fair to bring a new dog in and have to leave the first dog home all the time. The guide dog school flew a trainer up from Tampa and retrieved the dog. It's currently being used in training classes until it is placed in a home. She will probably be a pet for a child that is going blind and used to teach that child how to care for a dog.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Nobody has insulted me or Tooner, so personally I don't think he is here under another name. He couldn't help himself........that's the way he was.

" @scratch As much time as you have on the job, don't you think it's about time you retire? Stop complaining so much and just go already "

"
@rod Why do you still post here? You are irrelevant and have no insightful input to add. "

"
@retiredTxfeeder I don't bad mouth you----I just question your relevance to the conversation and the way that you pop in, post the same stupid gif, and then claim that you have run down to the Piggly Wiggly. "

" There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I tend to blur that line most of the time. " -Dave

It sounded like you were missing his disparaging remarks so I wanted to brighten up your day with a few.

Sorry guys, you were the first few I could think of that he used to blast all the time.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I have never known anybody as dense as you. I can retire today at $7000 a month. Give up a job that pays $95K a year? I'm still 59 and I like to make money. Why is that so hard to get in your head? I'm happy with my life just the way it is. You are the one that needs "to figure this out".

With only 16 working days left I have it all figured out.

If you are going to stay stop whining about the job.

Oh yeah, classics but goodies!