It's Been Fun

rod

Retired 22 years
" @scratch As much time as you have on the job, don't you think it's about time you retire? Stop complaining so much and just go already "

"
@rod Why do you still post here? You are irrelevant and have no insightful input to add. "

"
@retiredTxfeeder I don't bad mouth you----I just question your relevance to the conversation and the way that you pop in, post the same stupid gif, and then claim that you have run down to the Piggly Wiggly. "

" There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I tend to blur that line most of the time. " -Dave

It sounded like you were missing his disparaging remarks so I wanted to brighten up your day with a few.

Sorry guys, you were the first few I could think of that he used to blast all the time.
That ying yang was certainly a piece of work. :-) I bet his daughter just hates that he is retired now and has more time for her

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@542thruNthru
I don't mind retirees coming on to hang out with like-minded individuals. It offers a sense of being. Some offer irrelevant information or are so out of touch with the daily operation that commenting on it is more of an exercise in futility. There is some useful information that can be gleaned from the old heads, you just have to know how to extrapolate it.

I have more of a problem with the wives of former managers from decades ago, who post countless numbers of mind-numbing junk. Most of which, has nothing to do with UPS, it's employees, the culture, or the operations of the company or this site.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I never understood him. One day we were good, then he hated me. Oh well. I hope he is enjoying life.
Bi-polar maybe? What was it they used to say back when we were in school? The boys who picked on the girls must have a crush on them. Congrats Toon!!!!...if things with your husband and you somehow change, you will always have your internet boyfriend Dave! :raspberry-tounge::raspberry:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
He liked easy targets to pick on that wouldn't fight back
It was useless to argue with him, over something he had no clue about. Yeah I did whine alot, toward the end of my career, but I needed support and got it from everyone but him.
As far as retirees, I try to limit my input, but on Orion, harrassment, and the production numbers, it is still crystal clear, and the same, if not worse.

oldngray

nowhere special
Jesus Christ quit talking about Dave, he's probably reading this and pleasuring himself.
bleach eyes.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@542thruNthru
I don't mind retirees coming on to hang out with like-minded individuals. It offers a sense of being. Some offer irrelevant information or are so out of touch with the daily operation that commenting on it is more of an exercise in futility. There is some useful information that can be gleaned from the old heads, you just have to know how to extrapolate it.

I have more of a problem with the wives of former managers from decades ago, who post countless numbers of mind-numbing junk. Most of which, has nothing to do with UPS, it's employees, the culture, or the operations of the company or this site.

Good point. Do you think it will change anything?