Jacksonville debate......1-26-12

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Jan 26, 2012.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

CNN at 8:00 (eastern) with Wolf Blizter moderating.

2. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

Really?? The next installment of the Great Republican Reality Show is about to begin!! No thanks Big Bang Theory is on tonight.

3. moreluck

I have 4 dvd recorders ...all my programs are covered....Bazinga!

4. texan

texan Well-Known Member

4 ? :surprised:

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

I only wish they allowed Ron Paul to speak more than six times.

6. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

It will be tough between big bang and mediocre bang. I dont have any dvrs, Im lucky I have a dvd, lol.
    it will be the same crap, questions will be dumb. the only way to educate yourself is research. I could take pieces and parts from all, but no one, really electrifies me.
    I do think it unfair the time allotted to each candidate. Not just the top ones should get the glut, and the rest get less. If they are still candidates, it should be divided equally.
    So since the world isnt following my direction, Ill just catch the highlights later.....

7. 804brown

Im torn here. I think the newt can play both sheldon (because he is so arrogant) and howard (because he is so horny). Romney couold be leonard (because he already has ben dumped by the girl). Perry could have played Penny's intellectually challenged boyfriend. Im sorry but no one would be able to play Raj (he is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa and is brown)!! LOL

8. 804brown

9. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

And who will play Amy Farrah Fowler?

10. 804brown

Bachmann??

11. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

12. 804brown

Blitzer reminded me of the beginning of jeopardy: THIS IS JEOPARDY... returning champion from south carolina, or the dating game...he's a vulture capitalist from massachesetts.....he's a serial philanderer from wash dc.......

13. Newt: "First hour in office I will lick Israeli ass! "

Audience cheers on

14. moreluck

I thought Santorum was giving 'em all heck about the petty arguing between Newt & Mitt....that was early on.
    Then Santorum goes too far with the nit picking and he gets red in the face.

My favorite part was when the candidates were told to say why their wife would make a great first lady. I liked Mitt's the best. I knew his wife had MS, but I didn't know she had breast cancer too. She would make a great spokesperson for surviving struggles that all people face.

I pick Mitt as the winner of this one.

15. Again, the real candidate in this race never really got a chance to speak. Ron Paul, your message is growing no doubt.

16. klein

klein Für Meno :)

This was really the worst of them all ! - I'll explain another time why, but it's pretty easy to figure that one out !

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And this other one here, well he`s off to the moon :

[​IMG] He took his first step last night : [​IMG]

17. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

18. moreluck

19. klein

klein Für Meno :)