Jobs

moreluck

golden ticket member
This president and his pen and his phone is so bored he is making up stuff now.

Pay you more for overtime ??? What if you don't have a job? How does that help you ? What a joke??!!

This president and his pen and his phone is so bored he is making up stuff now.

Pay you more for overtime ??? What if you don't have a job? How does that help you ? What a joke??!!
You have to know what a job is first. Then know what income and liabilities are, balance sheet, supply & demand. EBITDA would be above his pay grade.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are vastly overpaid now. Be thankful you have a Union job.
Is that how you feel about yourself?
I know I am grateful to have a union job. There aren't many good union jobs left in this country. Many republicans consider me to be overpaid, and they consistently try to undermine my right to organize for a fair shake in corporate run America.

I worked at Fed Ex ground for 2 years. I now do the same work, but in a union job. There is a big difference that is hard to explain in words to someone who hasn't experienced both sides of the game.

moreluck

golden ticket member
17ed52.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because jobs are so plentiful here in America....

Via CNS News:

On Monday, the State Department announced a $1.5 million grant opportunity for “job creations for at-risk neighborhoods” – in Belize.

The grant, under the jurisdiction of the State Department’s Mission to Belize, is available to “U.S. or overseas-based non-governmental and non-profit organizations (NGOs), Public International Organizations (PIOs) and Educational Institutions,” according to the announcement.

The State Department announced a $500,000 grant opportunity for this same purpose in 2013, but the agency did not respond to inquiries from CNSNews about the grants, so it is unclear if this year’s offering is a newly funded grant or a continuation of last year’s announcement.

The grant description for the 2014 $1.5 million grant is brief and does not provide much information about the kind of programs that will be funded.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Obamacare has been a "god" send to employers that needed someone to blame for laying people off. No doubt about that. Neocons eat it up.... hilarious.

Like employers were waiting for a good excuse to lay people off.

In case you didn't know, employers don't have to give a reason for laying anyone off.