Just called an A-hole today for first time.

Whargoul

Had some nosey old fart watching me deliver a package to a house down the street and I go to get in my PC and the guy is yelling at me "HEY DON'T YOU GUYS RING DOORBELLS!!?" and I turned to him and yelled "Yeah, we do, but she don't have a doorbell buddy!" ( there really was no doorbell lol) and then I opened the storm door and knocked on the door like I was the police yelling " UPS ". Turned back to the old fart and said "Satisfied?" -Then he got upset and went inside. I was expecting to get a msg on the diad about some customer complaint but never did. People really should mind their own business. I drove past the house again 30 mins later and the pkg was still sitting there... so much for knocking huh?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Had some nosey old fart watching me deliver a package to a house down the street and I go to get in my PC and the guy is yelling at me "HEY DON'T YOU GUYS RING DOORBELLS!!?" and I turned to him and yelled "Yeah, we do, but she don't have a doorbell buddy!" ( there really was no doorbell lol) and then I opened the storm door and knocked on the door like I was the police yelling " UPS ". Turned back to the old fart and said "Satisfied?" -Then he got upset and went inside. I was expecting to get a msg on the diad about some customer complaint but never did. People really should mind their own business. I drove past the house again 30 mins later and the pkg was still sitting there... so much for knocking huh?
I don't knock. I'm not jacking up my knuckles banging on doors all day. If it's a bad area where i won't leave it I honk 2 long honks out front then ring the doorbell. Doorbell doesn't work? Not my fault. No doorbell? I'll rap lightly with the base of the diad if its a sturdy door that won't get damaged.

FilingBluesFL

Pretty sure I'm called this on a daily basis...

I'm sure the lady that tried to cut in front of me in traffic yesterday called me one, but that's what you get for speeding down a lane that you can plainly see is closed, just to try and get a few more cars ahead of where you are in line...

Eat the cones, jerk.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
One of the nice parts about having a rural route is that I seldom have to deal with that sort of crap. There aren't any parking issues out in the country, and if I am going too slow it is pretty easy for other drivers to pass me if I haven't already pulled over to let them by. Country people are just nicer.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I drove past the house again 30 mins later

Oh, you have ORION in your center too? :rofl:
XarCyeH.jpg