just got hired for driver helper in aliso viejo, ca

uzibear

Re: good first day

my bigest fear was that my driver would be an *******, but i got really lucky and found someone who i have a lot in common with, and who is very chill; oh, and the route is mostly single family homes so that is freakin sweet; cool neighborhood..............BUT LOOOOOOOOTS OF DOGGGGGGGGGS....oh man, it was freakin tetinus-shot city out there :) luckily most owners had the hounds out of harms way

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Uzi, I live in Denver and there're a bunch of apts in Glendale at reasonable prices. They're are a few blocks off RTD's Route 40, which goes directly to the Commerce City Hub. Any other questions, PM me.

uzibear

the only two places in colorado that support "earn and learn" are the airport and commerce city, or so it says online

uzibear

yeah, he said by peak we'll be doing upwards of 300; anyway, i think this is gonna work well, and it also looks like doing preload in commerce city, CO, might be just the right thing; it's hard to find parttime work that pays well during school, and the earn and learn thing is really something

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I'm in Denver and RTD's Route 40 doesn't start running til sometime around 6 a.m or later up that way. If you can do Twilight, you'll be in good shape for taking the bus.

uzibear

but you're absolutely right; no bus will be running that early in the morn; i just like preload since i'd get it done first thing in the "morning" (previous night :) ) and not have to work friday night, but we'll see