Kangaroo Kourt

newfie

And if you think the international cry “to stand up to this Thug” is actually going to work, you are naive at best.
i didnt say go to war i said stand up to him which they're doing by isolating him politically and financially which is where we started this conversation when you complained about them booting Russia from the UN human rights commission.

Serf

i didnt say go to war i said stand up to him which they're doing by isolating him politically and financially which is where we started this conversation when you complained about them booting Russia from the UN human rights commission.
The solidarity in the World deciding to isolate him is staggering isn’t it? Kinda makes me suspicious.

MAKAVELI

The solidarity in the World deciding to isolate him is staggering isn’t it? Kinda makes me suspicious.
Had he just stuck to the Donbas he probably wouldn't have the whole world against him. His own narcissistic ways and ignorance is what did him in.

Serf

Had he just stuck to the Donbas he probably wouldn't have the whole world against him. His own narcissistic ways and ignorance is what did him in.
IMHO I believe he will prevail, or at least partially succeed in what he set out to accomplish. And the western media will fail to report it in full. I could be wrong, but as I stated; just my honest opinion.

MAKAVELI

IMHO I believe he will prevail, or at least partially succeed in what he set out to accomplish. And the western media will fail to report it in full. I could be wrong, but as I stated; just my honest opinion.
He wanted to subjugate the Ukrainian people and install a puppet government. Failed on both and now is a war criminal. You can join his foreign fighters if you like but would most likely face the same fate as thousands of his troops.

Serf

He wanted to subjugate the Ukrainian people and install a puppet government. Failed on both and now is a war criminal. You can join his foreign fighters if you like but would most likely face the same fate as thousands of his troops.
This is simply not true. Let us wait some more and see what unfolds. Spoiler; when you stop hearing a steady news stream about it, you will know “our” side failed and he won.

MAKAVELI

This is simply not true. Let us wait some more and see what unfolds. Spoiler; when you stop hearing a steady news stream about it, you will know “our” side failed and he won.
What's not true? He couldn't take Kyiv. Zelenskyy is still in power. The country is united in fighting. Putin's massive army has taken massive loses in equipment and men including Generals. Putin is now seen as a modern Hitler throughout the world and you think he is winning. Lol

MAKAVELI

I’m saying wait.

The media gets insatiable, works a story into a frenzy. Tells you one thing that they want to work into fruition and everyone goes with it. Similar to the USA’s entire involvement in Syria. I’m saying wait and see.
The pictures and videos don't lie.

rickyb

What's not true? He couldn't take Kyiv. Zelenskyy is still in power. The country is united in fighting. Putin's massive army has taken massive loses in equipment and men including Generals. Putin is now seen as a modern Hitler throughout the world and you think he is winning. Lol
Wat does the world think about us pesidents lol?

Im not talking about the west