Kangaroo Kourt

newfie

The CIA instigated the euro maidan coup in 2013/14. NATO ensnares Russia in its traditional homeland constantly. And Russia is sick of the west meddling in a border country Ukraine. They are actually defending their best interests.
Unlike the US when it ruins places like Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Etc. When it loses to territory and war to Afghani goat herders. It’s actually laughable.
so by your argument we are justified to invade mexico to serve our best interest? Perhaps invade control their border kill anyone we think is a drug pusher , kill anyone that is trying to sneak through mexico to illegally immigrate to us?
Or i am justified to kill my next door neighbor because i don't like his politics and consider him a threat.
there is no justification for what russia is doing.

the worlds super powers routinely meddle in the worlds politics . the US included. I don't defend that.

equating a full fledged invasion of a neighbor and the deliberate killing of their civilians is a huge stretch . Its a another level of atrocity that should never be condoned or alibied.

in this scenario if you really are against super powers doing so then you should be thrilled that the world is standing up to this thug.
if you're really against the super powers abusing their power than you should never defend one of them for doing what he's doing

vantexan

The countries that you’ve just mentioned are hypothetical. Has nothing to do with the subject. Ukraine is a country ripe with corruption and puppet government, it can’t be sacrificed to the west that close to Russia.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Russia had already invaded Georgia, another sovereign nation. There is nothing Ukraine has done that requires Russia to slaughter civilians. And staged incidents? Russia is doing exactly what it did to Aleppo and Grozny. There would be no need for NATO if Russia wasn't so aggressive.

Serf

They kicked out a Russian puppet just like we kicked out the Russian puppet Drumpf.
Ukraine failed its people. Can't believe Trump deported more immigrants than any other president, started 5 new interventionist wars, turned an African nation into a failed state with slave trade, repealed habeas corpus & legalized domestic propaganda Oh wait, that was Barack. You did not notice and did not care. You probably are or know people that change FB profile pics to color of Ukrainian flag.

Serf

so by your argument we are justified to invade mexico to serve our best interest? Perhaps invade control their border kill anyone we think is a drug pusher , kill anyone that is trying to sneak through mexico to illegally immigrate to us?
Or i am justified to kill my next door neighbor because i don't like his politics and consider him a threat.

the worlds super powers routinely meddle in the worlds politics . the US included. I don't defend that.

equating a full fledged invasion of a neighbor and the deliberate killing of their civilians is a huge stretch . Its a another level of atrocity that should never be condoned or alibied.

in this scenario if you really are against super powers doing so then you should be thrilled that the world is standing up to this thug.
if you're really against the super powers abusing their power than you should never defend one of them for doing what he's doing
The fact that the US would never stand up to the corruption of the Mexicans government and it’s complicity to the Cartel it serves tells me the US is not a serious nation. So it elects to exploit Mexico in different ways. And if you think the international cry “to stand up to this Thug” is actually going to work, you are naive at best. It’s not that I am against super powers abusing power, it’s why is Russia getting this treatment, why is the world teaming up on Russia. Can never trust that.

Serf

Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Russia had already invaded Georgia, another sovereign nation. There is nothing Ukraine has done that requires Russia to slaughter civilians. And staged incidents? Russia is doing exactly what it did to Aleppo and Grozny. There would be no need for NATO if Russia wasn't so aggressive.
Russia stopped the USA from doing to Syria what it did to Iraq. As for Grozny, Russia has a real relationship with Chechens, after a miserable war. Amazing actually.

vantexan

Russia stopped the USA from doing to Syria what it did to Iraq. As for Grozny, Russia has a real relationship with Chechens, after a miserable war. Amazing actually.
The U.S. had a limited operation in Syria thanks to Trump. As for Russia stopping the U.S., U.S. troops killed about 500 Russians who refused to stop approaching them.

rickyb

Putin would not have done criminal invasion were it not for nato expansion

rickyb

Russia installed a puppet in Ukraine but all we hear is how the U.S. backed a coup to get rid of him. The people rose up. Isn't that what you're always clamoring for?
If its a us backed coup then its not the ppl rising up lol

Id have to look into wat happened b4 that

vantexan

If its a us backed coup then its not the ppl rising up lol

Id have to look into wat happened b4 that
I did. Russia put their man into power. Ukrainians turned out over a million people to protest his government. He fled. There weren't any American troops involved.

MAKAVELI

Ukraine failed its people. Can't believe Trump deported more immigrants than any other president, started 5 new interventionist wars, turned an African nation into a failed state with slave trade, repealed habeas corpus & legalized domestic propaganda Oh wait, that was Barack. You did not notice and did not care. You probably are or know people that change FB profile pics to color of Ukrainian flag.
I'd put $ on you being one of the mob on Jan. 6 waiving a Drumpf flag in one hand and a Confederate flag in the other.

vantexan

Ur bad w news
You just regurgitate what someone who hates the U.S. tells you without actually following the news. And Putin apologists defend him slaughtering innocent civilians because he didn't get to keep his puppet in power. Pathetic.

Serf

I'd put $ on you being one of the mob on Jan. 6 waiving a Drumpf flag in one hand and a Confederate flag in the other.
No, I have more respect for Southern Heritage than that. However, a real mob would have had severed heads on spikes. Not whatever soft, lame garbage that we saw transpire on that day.

rickyb

You just regurgitate what someone who hates the U.S. tells you without actually following the news. And Putin apologists defend him slaughtering innocent civilians because he didn't get to keep his puppet in power. Pathetic.
I dont defend putins invasion but i understand why he did it

Ppl have a right to hate usa govt