Kerry

oldngray

nowhere special
120100.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because Israel has had them for decades and they are aimed at all mooslim countries .
Iran attacks , Israel counter attacks thus the Middle East is now a waste land and all the oil is worthless .
So then why all the BS from conservatives and liberals about the negotiations?
By your own admission the situation is under control by means of a 'Mexican standoff'.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So then why all the BS from conservatives and liberals about the negotiations?
By your own admission the situation is under control by means of a 'Mexican standoff'.
Negotiations are not supposed to be "one-sided"........you'd think a union guy would know that. We throw tons of money and they will 'maybe' not make a nuclear bomb.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Negotiations are not supposed to be "one-sided"........you'd think a union guy would know that. We throw tons of money and they will 'maybe' not make a nuclear bomb.
My union doesn't negotiate with people who have nothing to do with them.
Did you ever stop to ask yourself why we are negotiating at all?
Not our problem. Or maybe you think Israel is weak and can't protect themselves?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not our problem. Or maybe you think Israel is weak and can't protect themselves?
I don't care if that part of the world blows themselves to smithereens.....then we would maybe have Peace on Earth.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This was Obama, Kerry and Clinton's idea to negotiate with them.

We would have been better off if they were not the ones doing the negotiation.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, the guy has had a rough life .
Did you know that he had to live in his car on the streets of Boston when his first rich wife threw him out of her house .