Kerry

Sportello

Banned
At his age, John Kerry would be considered a top cyclist. Say what you will, but he is not a pretender on the bike.

Good on him for riding.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe now he'll finally have the time to pay off some of his back taxes due on his boat .
You know with some of the money has from his second wife's dead husband's trust funds .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I still wonder how a guy surrounded by secret service agents also on bikes , who are much younger , manages to hit a curb and break his leg .

moreluck

golden ticket member
koIGrXj.jpg

Sportello

Banned
My goodness. We have a very fit 71 YO SOS who broke his leg while riding one of the tougher Alpine climbs. By all accounts Kerry would be considered an elite cyclist in his age group. He is 71 years old, he doesn't qualify for the ACA, he's would be on Medicare, just like moreluck, and perhaps have supplemental insurance.

He is a very accomplished rider, and could probably ride most people half his age into the ground.

Do you hate him because he married well, because he's better than you, or because he's Liberal?

I'm thinking all of the above.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you know how he got the name Liveshot ?

Or that the Vietnam medals he threw away weren't his ?

Why did he carry and use a 8MM camera when in combat in Vietnam ?

Do you really know just how he got 3 Purple Hearts in Vietnam ?

Or that after his first wife threw him out he was living in his car and broke ?

Or why did he lose a presidential election to someone his party called a baboon ?

Or that he throws his money around like it's made out of manhole covers , but will always be the first to spend taxpayers money ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My goodness. We have a very fit 71 YO SOS who broke his leg while riding one of the tougher Alpine climbs. By all accounts Kerry would be considered an elite cyclist in his age group. He is 71 years old, he doesn't qualify for the ACA, he's would be on Medicare, just like moreluck, and perhaps have supplemental insurance.

He is a very accomplished rider, and could probably ride most people half his age into the ground.

Do you hate him because he married well, because he's better than you, or because he's Liberal?

I'm thinking all of the above.
You left out that he looks like both Lurch and the Burger King!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Do you know how he got the name Liveshot ?

Or that the Vietnam medals he threw away weren't his ?

Why did he carry and use a 8MM camera when in combat in Vietnam ?

Do you really know just how he got 3 Purple Hearts in Vietnam ?

Or that after his first wife threw him out he was living in his car and broke ?

Or why did he lose a presidential election to someone his party called a baboon ?

Or that he throws his money around like it's made out of manhole covers , but will always be the first to spend taxpayers money ?
True. He did lose to a baboon.