Kid’s Sports

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Never seen a group of people more obsessed with children’s sports than UPS drivers who are trying to get done by 5. MY KIDS BASEBALL GAME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY KID’S BASEBALL GAME IF I DONT RUN AND GUN ALL DAY??? 😭😭 IF YOU FORCE ME TO EAT LUNCH I WILL MISS THE FIRST PITCH 😭😭😭

News flash…kids suck at sports!!! Nobody cares. Lol

Please discuss.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Never seen a group of people more obsessed with children’s sports than UPS drivers who are trying to get done by 5. MY KIDS BASEBALL GAME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY KID’S BASEBALL GAME IF I DONT RUN AND GUN ALL DAY??? 😭😭 IF YOU FORCE ME TO EAT LUNCH I WILL MISS THE FIRST PITCH 😭😭😭

Please discuss.
Spoken like a childless adult

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Please discuss.
You sound like a real ass. Just saying. Now I remember why I had you on ignore.

Thebrownblob

You sound like a real ass. Just saying. Now I remember why I had you on ignore.
Excuse me, there’s only room for one of those here buddy, in case you forgot…..
1691353610703.png

UPSER1987

Please discuss.
It’s the same guys that says he never gets to see his family, but sits in the office at the end of the day to give the office girls a package by package replay of his day. Nonsensical.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It’s the same guys that says he never gets to see his family, but sits in the office at the end of the day to give the office girls a package by package replay of his day. Nonsensical.

And come in an hour early to complain about their terrible work life balance 😂

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

Please discuss.
Do you suffer from ED? Maybe you should try Hims!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Please discuss.
You’re partially correct. Most kids DO suck at sports, as well as the concerts, plays, etc. You know who cares though….the people who love those kids and will go through hell or high water to support those kids. If you only knew how happy it makes children to see someone who loves them present and watching from the sidelines or the audience. Or how disappointed they are if no one shows up.