Knockout (New Teenage Game)

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Express Courier, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Express Courier

Express Courier Active Member

Keep your head on a swivel. Although I'm sure most of us already do, it seems like these kids like the sneak attack.
  2. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yeah, that's real macho alright
  3. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

Uncivilized humans.
  4. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

East coast D-bags.
  5. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

ugh, thanks for the heads up... another crappy product/trend from NJ
  6. Mr. 7

If I ever saw someone cold clock another person (especially a female), I'd take off my badge and kick their coward asses.
  7. TUT

TUT Well-Known Member

There would be hell to pay.
  8. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Sadly, most people would avoid any confrontation whatsoever even though they know they should do something.
  9. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Oh come on now, you can't lump us all in with those martians from jersey!

Luckily for those idiots, New Jersey's concealed carry laws are impossibly strict. It would not end well for anyone involved if they attacked someone who was discreetly armed.
  10. rod

rod retired and happy

A few years ago the school boys around here played a game called "sack slap". After a few of the kids ended up in the emergency ward with testicle problems law enforcement started pressing assult charges against those who did the slapping. All of a sudden it wasn't so funny anymore and the "game" stopped.
  11. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

That sounds similar to a popular game that's all the rage with the schoolkids in my district....but I believe they call it "ball maul"
    ​ Freakin' kids are brutal basstids these days
  12. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Fraternities and the NFL players HAZE worse than this, right? Men are some interesting creatures.
  13. Mr. 7

I don't seem to remember any frats or NFL players physically harming someone.
    Got a link?

Also, even the military cut out physical and metal abuse during boot camp. Ahhh, the good ole' days.