KOLOB Celebrates Romney Primary Victories

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are the one that brought up a cult.

Yes, Mormons are usually classified as a cult, and Muslims usually are not. The Far Right Extremist Wingnut Tea Drinkers always bash Islam whenever they can, even though it's the fringe of Islam that is the problem.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, Mormons are usually classified as a cult, and Muslims usually are not. The Far Right Extremist Wingnut Tea Drinkers always bash Islam whenever they can, even though it's the fringe of Islam that is the problem.
The LDS church is part of the major religions of the world. If you look at the colored pie chart at the site below.....they group LDS with Christianity....

Major Religions Ranked by Size

av8torntn

Mormonism is no more or less of a cult than Islam. I find it very telling that you far left extremists take every opportunity to attack Christianity and defend Islam.

bbsam

Staff member
Mormonism is no more or less of a cult than Islam. I find it very telling that you far left extremists take every opportunity to attack Christianity and defend Islam.
That's ridiculous. Frank Graham earlier this year couldn't call Mormons Christians and couldn't say they weren't a cult. So I wonder, how far right are you to make Frank Graham a "far left extremist"?

av8torntn

That's ridiculous. Frank Graham earlier this year couldn't call Mormons Christians and couldn't say they weren't a cult. So I wonder, how far right are you to make Frank Graham a "far left extremist"?

I am apathetic towards religion and not sure who that is but my guess would be that he runs his own church and thats why he attacks another?

So if you are like most people and think that Christians are those that believe in Jesus Christ you will then have a difficult time claiming that The Church Of Jesus Christ(Mormons) are not Christians.

I'd like to know your definition of a cult and tell me why Mormons are a cult and Islam is not. You obviously have some special definition of the word. If it makes you feel better you can substitute any religion for either one of those two.

Unless this Frank Graham cat wants to come on here and speak for himself can you try to not hide behind someone else. This straw man crap is annoying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm pretty sure he means Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham......but he must be close and knows him as "Frank".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Franklin Graham is actually a Tea Party advocate, and he's considered a conservative Christian. Not exactly a "Far Left Extremist". av8torntn has evidentally picked up his new catch phrase "far left extremist" from Fox, Rush, or O'Reilly, so now he's going to use it at every opportunity instead of providing a cogent counter-argument.

bbsam

Staff member
Franklin Graham is actually a Tea Party advocate, and he's considered a conservative Christian. Not exactly a "Far Left Extremist". av8torntn has evidentally picked up his new catch phrase "far left extremist" from Fox, Rush, or O'Reilly, so now he's going to use it at every opportunity instead of providing a cogent counter-argument.
And thus not exactly a "straw man" arguement in the least.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, Hillary used "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"....til it was coming out our ears !!

bbsam

Staff member
Actually I was just mocking you.
Didn't sound like you were mocking. Sounded like you waded into an area that due to you being "apathetic to religion", you really had nothing worth while to say and so MFE is correct in saying you have nothing.

av8torntn

And thus not exactly a "straw man" arguement in the least.

Interesting you guys attack the tea party and cite "Frank Graham" without ever refuting anything from the tea party or your right wing extremists and when I call it a straw man argument instead of refuting any of my statements, or even answering any questions that I posed, you defend your straw man fallacy by saying it isn't exactly a straw man fallacy.

OK it's not exactly a straw man fallacy. How about defending your statement that the Church of Jesus Christ is not Christian or even pointing out how you can claim that Mormonism is more of a cult than Islam?

av8torntn

Didn't sound like you were mocking. Sounded like you waded into an area that due to you being "apathetic to religion", you really had nothing worth while to say and so MFE is correct in saying you have nothing.

It seems like you cannot defend your position so you decided to attack me. That's normal for a far left extremist.