Last nights bloomberg debate! Woohoo what a show!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The difference between Mitt and bhos is that Mitt's flip-flops are reported in the media, while bhos' are never reported by his lap dog supporters ( MSM ).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mr Magic underwear? Do I call Obama Mr. face east and kneel on a magic carpet???

Here's the difference, so read closely, OK? Mitt Romney is a practicing Mormon (drop the second "m") and probably does wear the magical undergarments that Mormons believe in. Barack Obama is a Christian, so he would have no need to pray toward the east. I'm sure Muslims everywhere love their religion belittled by using the term "magic carpet". I love how Christians think their religion is the only one with any legitimacy. How narrow-minded.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ronmey has already gone down that road when he ran and won the governor's office in Mass.

If the most liberal state in the USA let him take the top job in the state, what new dirt could you dig up that already hasn't been tried ?

Funny, he doesn't mention that he's a Chinese "job creator" very often, and he flip-flops on issues all the time. One day this last week he condemned the Wall St protests in a morning speech and then praised them in an afternoon session with another group. He's a plastic phony that will say whatever he needs to for the nomination.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the difference, so read closely, OK? Mitt Romney is a practicing Mormon (drop the second "m") and probably does wear the magical undergarments that Mormons believe in. Barack Obama is a Christian, so he would have no need to pray toward the east. I'm sure Muslims everywhere love their religion belittled by using the term "magic carpet". I love how Christians think their religion is the only one with any legitimacy. How narrow-minded.
You said "magic" first. They are called garments !!

klein

Für Meno :)
Funny, he doesn't mention that he's a Chinese "job creator" very often, and he flip-flops on issues all the time. One day this last week he condemned the Wall St protests in a morning speech and then praised them in an afternoon session with another group. He's a plastic phony that will say whatever he needs to for the nomination.

Yup, starting to wonder if he will flip religions soon, too ! ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, starting to wonder if he will flip religions soon, too ! ;)
Use common sense..............a guy has been raised a Mormon, practicing Mormon all his adult life, brought up his kids that way............he'd have to be a lily-livered piece of chit to throw out his religion. That's just a ridiculous statement.
Did you know his wife Anne is fighting M.S.? I'm sure they take a lot of comfort in their faith.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Use common sense..............a guy has been raised a Mormon, practicing Mormon all his adult life, brought up his kids that way............he'd have to be a [-]lily-livered piece of chit[/-] rational human being to throw out his religion. That's just a ridiculous statement.
Did you know his wife Anne is fighting M.S.? I'm sure they take a lot of comfort in their faith.
ftfy.

Sorry, can't help it :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
To Mormons they are indeed magical. They protect you from harm, and that sounds pretty magical to me. My Hanes don't make any such claim, and neither do I.

PurposeAccording to the LDS Church, the temple garments serve a number of purposes. First, the garment provides the member "a constant reminder" of the covenants they made in the temple. Second, the garment "when properly worn...provides protection against temptation and evil". Wearing the garment is also "an outward expression of an inward commitment" to follow Jesus Christ. General authority Carlos E. Asay adds that the garment "strengthens the wearer to resist temptation, fend off evil influences, and stand firmly for the right."

The nature of the protection believed to be afforded by temple garments is ambiguous and varies between adherents. Researchers who interviewed a sample of Latter-day Saints who wear the temple garment reported that virtually all wearers expressed a belief that wearing the garment provided "spiritual protection" and encouraged them to keep their covenants. Some of those interviewed "asserted that the garment also provided physical protection, while others seemed less certain of any physical aspect to protection." In Mormon folklore, tales are told of Latter-day Saints who credit their temple garments with helping them survive car wrecks, fires, and natural disasters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MrFedx, please explain to all of us why it took that christian bhos what was it 18 months to finally find a local church to join in DC?
Was it because they had to alter the pews to fit mrs bhos rear end ?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
MrFedx, please explain to all of us why it took that christian bhos what was it 18 months to finally find a local church to join in DC?
Was it because they had to alter the pews to fit mrs bhos rear end ?
That would be the wide glide model....

Fenris

This poll goes to show the IG-nance of the GOP voters. In the same poll, NEWT GINGRICH is second place! Seriously? NEWT? Second?

Moonshine makes people do funny things sometimes, like voting.

Peace.

TOS, Newt is from Georgia. They are far from the first state to show favoritism towards one of their residents.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The difference between Mitt and bhos is that Mitt's flip-flops are reported in the media, while bhos' are never reported by his lap dog supporters ( MSM ).
lol at you, moreluck, etc

trying to better validate a R phony liar vs a D,

because the media was more "on top" of their lies.

icky

lol at you, moreluck, etc

trying to better validate a R phony liar vs a D,

because the media was more "on top" of their lies.

icky

Did you mean a R phony liar vs a D phony liar ? zer0bama has done more than his fair share if lying and flip flopping. If you are what you have represented yourself to be, aka someone who just likes to expose the absurdities in politics you sure seem to only want to expose one side.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Did you mean a R phony liar vs a D phony liar ? zer0bama has done more than his fair share if lying and flip flopping. If you are what you have represented yourself to be, aka someone who just likes to expose the absurdities in politics you sure seem to only want to expose one side.
That is what I meant...I felt saying that was redundant, considering the point of the post was to expose that what moreluck does is blames Obama

(which was and is completely off-topic, and her guaranteed attempt of derailing this thread)

The point was that both sides are completely and utterly in bed with marketing corporate giants and are out of control with the lying and manipulating.