Liberal Democrats of California run the worst state

oldngray

nowhere special
You mean like the last time?
Deja_Vu_All_Over_Again.jpg

rickyb

Like @rickyb and communism. "Maybe it'll work this time!"
heres a photo of that snowboard i liked!

1 billion immigrants! conservatives are going to lose their minds!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The pollsters should ask the question to these California residents not liking the high taxes: "Would you vote for a Republican Congressional or Senate candidate in order to lower taxes"?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Anyone with two braincells to rub together would refuse to sell property or rent to migrating Californians. Too bad the aforementioned brain cells are a hot commodity.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What's funny is when I see a news clip, usually from Fox or something, where they get some (allegedly) conservative business owner from California on the show, and he's talking all serious about how bad he's getting :censored2:ed and stuff and the anchors on the show are all sympathizing with him and everyone's got these serious looks on their face. And I'm just like DUDE. You're in California of all :censored2:ing places. It's been this way for decades yet you continue to trying doing your business there year after year and are somehow shocked this is happening. I'm not shedding any tears for you, dumb ass.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's funny is when I see a news clip, usually from Fox or something, where they get some (allegedly) conservative business owner from California on the show, and he's talking all serious about how bad he's getting :censored2:ed and stuff and the anchors on the show are all sympathizing with him and everyone's got these serious looks on their face. And I'm just like DUDE. You're in California of all :censored2:ing places. It's been this way for decades yet you continue to trying doing your business there year after year and are somehow shocked this is happening. I'm not shedding any tears for you, dumb ass.

Like my state, many counties vote on the conservative side for the most part. They are overwhelmed by urban voters that love government goodies. More votes in those areas.