Liberty mutual

kingOFchester

Anyone have their personal insurance threw Liberty Mutual? Are the rates better then you found else where?

Must say, not that it affects my decision, I do find their new advertising campaign to be pretty good.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a good friend that was an agent when I got married. He said we got all kinds of discounts for being ups driver. Never compared though.

barnyard

KTM rider
I am with an independent agent and have been with him since the early 90's. Before that we were with American Family. We were happy with them, but I used to fish with the independent guy, I like him and his rates have always been competitive. We have had claims on a car and our house (tree fell on it last year) and had absolutely no problems with the claims.

We are very happy with the guy and his staff and have no reason to change, so we have not even looked around in years.

stoni24

Anyone have their personal insurance threw Liberty Mutual? Are the rates better then you found else where?

Must say, not that it affects my decision, I do find their new advertising campaign to be pretty good.
I switched my auto ins to met life a few years ago. I got much Better rates than with a local agent and it's payroll deducted. It's been great so far, then last year I started getting stuff in the mail from liberty.... So I wondered if their rates were even better.....

barnyard

KTM rider
on another forum I am on, there is a discussion about whether to let their agent plug the computer reader in to get a discount.

Nay, nay, nay, says I.

Already have one at work, do not need one at home.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Liberty Mutual is just OK. The best insurers are USAA and Amica. Avoid any of the high volume advertisers on TV like Geico, Progressive, American Family, State Farm, Allstate etc.

A

anonymous6

Liberty Mutual SUCKS! ( case closed )

A

anonymous6

a good rate is not always best. customer service and claim service is more important to us.

we get a good rate and excellent service with Ameriprise ( costco )

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I'm currently shopping for another car & homeowner insurance provider, and Liberty Mutual - even with the UPS discount - priced the highest.

No- 1966.
I've had policies since day 1.
So you have always been a kept man/boy. Must be nice. I think that that is great how God has blessed you. At my beginning I was blessed with real bad stuff but I persevered and became a Christian against great odds. God bless you man. No matter if you come from ten times less than nothing or a guy who has been covered since the day you are born we still come to the same great new beginning. Jesus. God bless

upsgrunt

So you have always been a kept man/boy. Must be nice. I think that that is great how God has blessed you. At my beginning I was blessed with real bad stuff but I persevered and became a Christian against great odds. God bless you man. No matter if you come from ten times less than nothing or a guy who has been covered since the day you are born we still come to the same great new beginning. Jesus. God bless

I couldn't agree more!
May God bless you as well with a peace that passes all understanding.