Local 186 Hofficers' slate has 21 days to pack up and get out

Well if it isn't the JR defendant.

How is it that Junior's stronghold in Southern California just voted out their hofficers on top of all the tricks they pulled?
It looked old to me like it's still a strong hold. You get one local in the last 20 years and you are going to pat yourself on the back. Atta girl.

image.jpeg
Well if it isn't the JR defendant.

How is it that Junior's stronghold in Southern California just voted out their hofficers on top of all the tricks they pulled?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This sites reach isn't what it once was as far as union topics go.
You wish.

The continued presence of big time union bangers like you and -Bug- contradict that statement.:laugh:

I figured you guys finally got smart enough to realize that you weren't furthering your cause?

But please.....feel free to continue to chime in as we keep rehashing all of the past 17 years worth of issues, to keep them fresh in everybody's mind until next summer.
People can't help but look over at a train wreck.

Where the hell has @wide load been?
He was always especially helpful.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's to bad the members will probably suffer from lack of knowledge and experience let alone not having any friendlies.

That wraps up that package, with a nice bow on top. (after all it's christmas)

The continued presence of big time union bangers like you and -Bug- contradict that statement.:laugh:

I figured you guys finally got smart enough to realize that you weren't furthering your cause?

But please.....feel free to continue to chime in as we keep rehashing all of the past 22 years worth of issues

After this next election.... :biggrin:

-Bug-