Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Spongebob1

So much speculation,.......
Don't ya just love the rumor-mill,..... I heard, or I've been told, or it's been said,.. or I'm hearing,....here's another "goody" word's out,.....
In due time you will know who S.T will be,
Election is a year and a half away,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So much speculation,.......
Don't ya just love the rumor-mill,..... I heard, or I've been told, or it's been said,.. or I'm hearing,....here's another "goody" word's out,.....
In due time you will know who S.T will be,
Election is a year and a half away,
It's not like it matters nor do most care. The secret fake candidate is insignificant.

Spongebob1

They're really nervous.

I think so to,....
They fail to realize that there is "discontent" amongst the V.P's now, and most don't know who's talking to who, one thing they do know is that there are a lot of angry teamsters that aren't supporting H.H
So yes, they are nervous,.....

image.jpg
Nervous about what. An incomplete slate? I'm going to campaign for what I think is right. I'd say there's a 5% chance Hoffa & Hall don't win. I'm just being the loyal informed teamster I am and making my presence felt.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I understand your opinion. The election is 15 months off. Teamsters United will have a GST candidate. If you feel that strongly about it I suggest you vote for Hoffa.

At this point, I don't really think that's an option. But I'll know for sure when he sends Hall to stand in for him (again) during the GP debates.

WeDon'tForget

View attachment 49160 Nervous about what. An incomplete slate? I'm going to campaign for what I think is right. I'd say there's a 5% chance Hoffa & Hall don't win. I'm just being the loyal informed teamster I am and making my presence felt.
Being loyal is OK but being one track minded/it's my way or the highway attitude type of guy is no better than being a TDUer. Mr TDUer, I get that you are a hoffa supporter. Answer this question though, when ups has been making billions of dollars every year (4 billion just prior to the start of negotiations ), do you think it was OK for Hall to give into any give backs proposed by the company? Big or small. If they would have kept it the same they would have an argument. No doubt that this contract had give backs. Are you OK with that?

Last edited:

804brown

View attachment 49160 Nervous about what. An incomplete slate? I'm going to campaign for what I think is right. I'd say there's a 5% chance Hoffa & Hall don't win. I'm just being the loyal informed teamster I am and making my presence felt.
If you truly think that Hoffa/Hall has only a 5% chance of losing than you are delusional. They might have
the money advantage and name recognition but they also have a long record to defend. That record is nothing to brag about. A matter of fact it is something to run away from. Which is why all they do is attack their opponents!!

I have not been everywhere but in the places I have been petitioning (UPS facilities), there is absolutely no backing for Hoffa. Between the concessions in the contracts and the way they handled/dictated the contracts on certain locals has really turned off members. Most dont know of Tim S yet but they do know who is responsible for their current situation. This campaign has only just begun.
Every day more members learn about the Sylvester slate and join the fight. Every day they get reminded who is responsible for the current mess and see that the only way out is to boldly vote to clean house.
Over time, Tim's Slate Teamsters United will fill out. People will notice some familiar names and some unfamiliar names. Either way members are SICK AND TIRED of the mediocrity of our current leadership.

In 1991, members had the opportunity to keep the Old Guard in power. Instead they chose to vote for the lesser known leader from Local 804 who successfully took on UPS and had a positive reputation as a man of integrity and strength. Back then the Old Guard hierarchy was so confident that they had 2 slates running against Ron Carey. I bet they thought Carey had a "5% chance" of winning!! Once again we are at that juncture where the members have to decide whether we are to stay on that weak, mediocre, broke down road to nowhere or we are to take the high road to new leaders with fresh ideas who stand up to UPS and do not DICTATE to its members. The time has come!!

If you truly think that Hoffa/Hall has only a 5% chance of losing than you are delusional. They might have
the money advantage and name recognition but they also have a long record to defend. That record is nothing to brag about. A matter of fact it is something to run away from. Which is why all they do is attack their opponents!!

I have not been everywhere but in the places I have been petitioning (UPS facilities), there is absolutely no backing for Hoffa. Between the concessions in the contracts and the way they handled/dictated the contracts on certain locals has really turned off members. Most dont know of Tim S yet but they do know who is responsible for their current situation. This campaign has only just begun.
Every day more members learn about the Sylvester slate and join the fight. Every day they get reminded who is responsible for the current mess and see that the only way out is to boldly vote to clean house.
Over time, Tim's Slate Teamsters United will fill out. People will notice some familiar names and some unfamiliar names. Either way members are SICK AND TIRED of the mediocrity of our current leadership.

In 1991, members had the opportunity to keep the Old Guard in power. Instead they chose to vote for the lesser known leader from Local 804 who successfully took on UPS and had a positive reputation as a man of integrity and strength. Back then the Old Guard hierarchy was so confident that they had 2 slates running against Ron Carey. I bet they thought Carey had a "5% chance" of winning!! Once again we are at that juncture where the members have to decide whether we are to stay on that weak, mediocre, broke down road to nowhere or we are to take the high road to new leaders with fresh ideas who stand up to UPS and do not DICTATE to its members. The time has come!!
And then Ron got cought do illegal stuff and was banned from the teamsters for life. You only get banned if you'r shady.

I wonder how many sleepless nights this guy has left wondering what he was caught on tape saying. I think it's reprehensible to tape anyone but now that it's out there I want to hear it.
image.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It's simple......If you like what is going on in locals 804 & 251 meaning healthcare,pension and drama.....then the Tim s may be for you