Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Well, well, well..... Isn't there a steward election in that center? You complain about steward elections on the internet but you reformers don't even put you name up for a steward position. Funny how guys run against the local and form delegate elections costing the local thousands of dollars yet are not even interested to run as steward. Even better yet they insult the members intelligence by complaint about finances. The sad thing is I know you guys care about our Union but choose to take the easy way out thinking voting people out makes things better. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The right just way is HARD work because you have to set aside your pride and iron one out differences teamster to teamster in house for the good of all. That is what you guys just don't get.
These guys are above being a steward. Their idea of being a frontline grunt is stationing themselves behind a smartphone tablet or computer. Anonymously

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well, well, well..... Isn't there a steward election in that center? You complain about steward elections on the internet but you reformers don't even put you name up for a steward position. Funny how guys run against the local and form delegate elections costing the local thousands of dollars yet are not even interested to run as steward. Even better yet they insult the members intelligence by complaint about finances. The sad thing is I know you guys care about our Union but choose to take the easy way out thinking voting people out makes things better. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The right just way is HARD work because you have to set aside your pride and iron one out differences teamster to teamster in house for the good of all. That is what you guys just don't get.
What are you babbling about?

I have only ever said that stewards should be elected if possible.

There is a steward election in one of our centers and it appears 2 strong, good teamsters are running for that steward spot.

Us REFORMERS do not have to everything ourselves.

Besides, you K supporters have enough to worry about.

I can think of -410,000 things for you to worry about.

And maybe -600,000 things come December 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

What are you babbling about?

I have only ever said that stewards should be elected if possible.

There is a steward election in one of our centers and it appears 2 strong, good teamsters are running for that steward spot.

Us REFORMERS do not have to everything ourselves.

Besides, you K supporters have enough to worry about.

I can think of -410,000 things for you to worry about.

And maybe -600,000 things come December 31st.

Ok Mr. internet your awesome. You are shining example of a reformer and you should be so proud. lol

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ok Mr. internet your awesome. You are shining example of a reformer and you should be so proud. lol
What are you even babbling about?

You should be more worried about our local going BANKRUPT or being TRUSTEED since K overspent our resources by over half a million dollars.

But you remain quiet as a church mouse on this.

You think the IRB investigates financially responsible/non corrupt locals?

Last edited: