Mainstreet Media

moreluck

golden ticket member
PavPUbz.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
De Blasio Press Office Spreads False Rumor, Tweets Immigration Officials Going After 4th Grader

The office of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is under fire after the mayor's press secretary fueled a rumor about immigration officials going after a fourth grade student in a city school.

Press Secretary Eric Phillips tweeted Saturday that de Blasio had been briefed about federal immigration agents showing up at a Queens school and demanding information about one of the students.

While Phillips never said why the agents were there or which agency they were with, his evident distaste ("A 4th grader") led Twitter users to assume the ICE agents were looking to deport the child.

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services fraud investigators only wanted to confirm the child's enrollment to determine whether the parents qualified for an immigration benefit. Upon learning the student wasn't enrolled, they left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everything negative said about Trump is "fake news" and a huge conspiracy by the "liberal media". This is Trump's America. A bunch of delusional old farts who refuse to accept reality.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was reading a news story and was feeling sympathy for the mom of the victim. Her car was stolen by 3 young men and a 6 year old was in the backset and the guys killed the kid.

Then I read it was one in the morning, mom left the kid in the car, mom left the car running while she went into the store. At some point we have to be somewhat responsible for our own personal safety. You park the car, you take the kid and the keys with you into the store. Your kid would be alive today if you weren't so careless.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was reading a news story and was feeling sympathy for the mom of the victim. Her car was stolen by 3 young men and a 6 year old was in the backset and the guys killed the kid.

Then I read it was one in the morning, mom left the kid in the car, mom left the car running while she went into the store. At some point we have to be somewhat responsible for our own personal safety. You park the car, you take the kid and the keys with you into the store. Your kid would be alive today if you weren't so careless.
You're really a terrible person moreluck. I almost pity you.
I got that amber alert while I was working, I was hoping for a happy ending. Here you come along to blame the victims.....

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, no one's lying about Trump. Uh-huh.
The media has always been a mixed bag of garbage and half truths.
Trump has convinced idiots like you that anything negative about him is "fake".
It's only half fake, same as always. You'll believe anything this tiny handed orange cheetoh tells you to believe with his twitter account and his phone and pen.

vantexan

You're really a terrible person moreluck. I almost pity you.
I got that amber alert while I was working, I was hoping for a happy ending. Here you come along to blame the victims.....
She's right up to a point. Who expects anything like this to happen? Unfortunately in today's world you have to take into account it could happen and be proactive. I feel sorry for that woman, she'll be in pain forever.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Having people be responsible for their own 'immediate' safety is just common sense. You would probably throw kerosene on a fire to put it out.
You leave your kid in the car when you go into the store???? No, because that's not a safe thing to do. That's what I mean by 'immediate' safety. Your kid is less likely to be kidnapped when he's with you. Keep the odds in your favor.
I don't want your phony pity.....just take care of yourself and lock your doors too.