Make a new campaign sticker from Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently, because I didn't put quote marks, my previous thread is null & void and not kosher according to the TOS temple god!!

These are my words.......................make a new Obama campaign phrase for the 2012 election........his old slogan won't work anymore.

texan

One%20Term (Large).jpg
One%20Term (Large).jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Apparently, because I didn't put quote marks, my previous thread is null & void and not kosher according to the TOS temple god!!

These are my words.......................make a new Obama campaign phrase for the 2012 election........his old slogan won't work anymore.

NOthing you post is original. Hate to break that to ya.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My words are my own..........surely they've been spoken before in history as have yours. Unless you discover a new language, no one's words are original.

pass

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My words are my own..........surely they've been spoken before in history as have yours. Unless you discover a new language, no one's words are original.

pass

If you wish to explain human history then think about this;
every drop of H2O available today was at some time in history someone's else's piss.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, what it shows is that I constantly have to defend myself from people who say I have nothing to add to any conversation and that I'm too old to matter......much like you do.
Oh, and thanks for contributing a new campaign slogan for Obama....oh wait.....!!

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
(made a few changes here. Apparently some of us had a bad morning)
its sunday, its nice out, enjoy the day!!))

JustTired

free at last.......
A little off topic...but how about:
Term limits
If it's good enough for the president
It should be good enough for congress