Man posing as UPS worker robs Skokie man

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by kene1024, Aug 3, 2009.

1. kene1024

kene1024 Member

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

3. klein

klein Für Meno :)

I thought of keeping 1 set for sexual roleplay (who hasn't ) ? LOL

But, I gave everthing back, including the ones that have should have been thrown away long ago.

But, forsure, some ex employees kept some. He may be one, but nowadays you can get anything you want online. I bet including UPS uniforms on e-bay or some other site.

4. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Suspect #2 was probably wearing a Fedx uniform, just in case the ups one didn't work.

I have some old logo outfits left, what will you bid for them ?

5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Where does Firedbrowndriver live?

6. klein

klein Für Meno :)

No clue, somewhere in the States. We don't have state panel hearings up north.

7. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

A guy named Yoshii from Germany will be contacting you.

8. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

I was thinking about that as soon as I read the news article.

9. Brown_Eyed_Girl

Brown_Eyed_Girl New Member

Loved this person's comment about it, so true. BUT if it would have had UPS spray painted on the side, then of course I would've opened the door. lol

"How about looking out the front window to see if there is a UPS truck outside? If you see a "cash for clunker" parked outside you should be on alert."

10. feederdriver06

feederdriver06 former monkey slave

I used to get questioned about impostors posing as UPS drivers out on my trip years ago, especially in 2001 after Bin Laden's hits. I used to tell everyone to have their guard up if someone comes in and there is no truck in sight and also if they don't have a DIAD with them. The uniforms are easy to get but the DIAD would be harder to get their hands on and would be a dead giveaway.

11. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

I first read the title as "Man posting as UPS worker robs Skokie man" :happy-very::knockedout:

12. upssalesguy

upssalesguy UPS Defender

maybe is was a driver who was laid off?

13. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I still have a couple of no logo shirts. Now that's old!

14. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

plain brown wrapper:wink2:

15. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

The last Twin Hill shirt I got, the logo fell off when I took it out of the bag. They forgot to iron or glue it on. Its my favorite shirt!

16. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

What happens when u pass the house by three or so and run back because you are not allowed to back????????????????? lol :happy2: