Management after Christmas

Don't bother me 1 bit, cruise control jamming in my zone like you, all day long dude. Don't sweat this job for nothing anymore, not worth it really dude ya know lol.
I have tons of stress from the many things I've bit off from extra responsibilities I've taken on over the years. I just take It in stride. I have good friends and supporters an iPod of over 15,000 songs and unlimited wifi to stream radio. It helps me zone out of the everyday grind.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have tons of stress from the many things I've bit off from extra responsibilities I've taken on over the years. I just take I in stride. I have good friends supporter an iPod of over 15,000 songs and unlike miter wifi to stream radio. It helps me zone out of the everyday grind.
Exactly you in your element that's what im talking bout, chillin, that's what you call thinking outside the box and finding you n your comfy place in your mind. Isnt that what its all about? Enjoying life and every breath that goes with it WORD lol.

throwbackk

Exactly you in your element that's what im talking bout, chillin, that's what you call thinking outside the box and finding you n your comfy place in your mind. Isnt that what its all about? Enjoying life and every breath that goes with it WORD lol.
yeah for all the complaining about the job I see on here I'm just happy i get to be out there by myself doing my own thing. No one looking over my shoulder the whole time. I've had some jobs previous that you always came in contact with supervisors and they would always grill you. Where as here you do have telematics and in the morning your supervisor may ride you but during the day it's all you. Just do your thing.