Management/Stewards in a RTW state

BrownTexas

Back when my grandfather worked at General Tire 50 plus years ago, none dues paying members(scabs) got beat up outside of work. Management that retaliated or push union members around got hurt on the job by "safety" accidents. He told me a lot of stories that really stuck with me about solidarity.

Gear

Parts on Order
I don't completely agree with the politics side as far as the union is concerned though I do pay dues it's kind of a matter of principle for me. But there are some people at my job that proudly let everyone know they aren't in the union and don't pay dues. I wonder what will happen if they ever need the unions services.

Do they even bother the non union workers? Seems like they would mess with the unions guys and be easier on the non union, just to be :censored2:bags.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
728 is pretty strong but I think this ranges by buildings. Ours swings like a pendulum, currently it's on management's side I feel. When members get complacent, that's when they get abused. People gotta be pissed off to do something around here, they don't take a proactive approach to make management accountable.