Manual transmission?

Pocket37

Lol. Not even a fan of the stuff personally
Also not talking about little cars with bags for patients. 26’ truckloads with several million $ worth to fill dispensaries. Nothing ever disappeared on my watch. Other drivers that I managed somehow “lost totes”. So I had cameras installed in the trucks. Please don’t just assume anyone in the cannabis industry is a pot head.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just out of curiosity, how many of the package cars(trucks) are manual transmission? I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen a driver shifting and I pay attention to them because I’ve wanted to join the Upsers for a while. I can drive a manual car so I’m sure I could manage but I just have never seen one to my knowledge.
We have none. Generation snowflake would melt down, need counseling. They can't even do a route cold.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just out of curiosity, how many of the package cars(trucks) are manual transmission? I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen a driver shifting and I pay attention to them because I’ve wanted to join the Upsers for a while. I can drive a manual car so I’m sure I could manage but I just have never seen one to my knowledge.
Word on the street is, half the package cars in your center have the Hurst his-and-hers Rock Crusher 18 speed shifter. Might want to Google it before you try to qualify. I heard millenials can't even shift it into park without bluetooth and an instructional video.

rod

Retired 22 years
eb17d440-5684-4ac0-aef0-7687af060cc4-jpeg.360095

El Correcto

god is dead
drove a manual for the first two years of my career.
I didn’t mind them and still catch myself today on occasion reaching for a clutch when pulling up to a stop.

Rpcd?

I’ve been in one for the last three weeks and today they put me in a way newer automatic,you dont realize how loud the diesels are till your in a gas,I tried to push in the non-existent clutch at least every 5th stop and reached for a lap belt a ton of times too,the cradle didn’t work so I didnt need to change that part of my routine at least