Marking another fatality....

That's funny....if you're referring to me.
I've got more miles in reverse that you have going forward.

Experientially helping.
Lol, settle down supertrucker. I was talking to you, referring to @11.19igrad who couldn't grasp the concept of the tensioner knob on a package car handbrake.

And although I appreciate the wit, I got my CDL 22 years ago, so I've turned a few tires.

Explanitorily helping. 🍻

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol, settle down supertrucker. I was talking to you, referring to @11.19igrad who couldn't grasp the concept of the tensioner knob on a package car handbrake.

And although I appreciate the wit, I got my CDL 22 years ago, so I've turned a few tires.

Explanitorily helping. 🍻
I’ll get the tape measure just in case you 2 want to measure your dicks…..Lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can see the hope and excitement on your face to help them measure.
D6DE6715-AECD-4DFC-9E81-E6C61C0B6910.gif

quad decade guy

Take this to the bank:

Railbox inbound. Ball seal upper fig 8. Guard cuts lower ball. Driver sees this(mirrors)and watches Guard walk off...thinks all clear. Leaves. Except Guard on top of ladder. Apparently got the Ladder when driver not looking. Ladder has no safety bar or chain do to damage from a previous blow over. Oops. Guard is elderly. Pulling away is enough for Guard to take a header from the very top. Laid there most of an hour before spotted.....this straight from the top(Division).

Driver never knew until taken out of service at destination hub. Hour later. Yes, departed totally unaware. Sunday evening. 7pm ish

Johney

Take this to the bank:

Railbox inbound. Ball seal upper fig 8. Guard cuts lower ball. Driver sees this(mirrors)and watches Guard walk off...thinks all clear. Leaves. Except Guard on top of ladder. Apparently got the Ladder when driver not looking. Ladder has no safety bar or chain do to damage from a previous blow over. Oops. Guard is elderly. Pulling away is enough for Guard to take a header from the very top. Laid there most of an hour before spotted.....this straight from the top(Division).

Driver never knew until taken out of service at destination hub. Hour later. Yes, departed totally unaware. Sunday evening. 7pm ish
Well it sounds like the driver was in far too much of a hurry that's for sure.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Take this to the bank:

I'm guessing that this particular yard has an exit that is not where you enter that the driver didn't see the guy laying on the ground upon leaving?

Pretty much every day while inbounding or leaving I see drivers as soon as they pull up at a guard station and stop, their head is immediately buried in their phones. Any situation regardless of where, if an individual approaches the front, rear, side, window to speak to me, if I lose track of them for 1 second, that vehicle does not move until I visually verify they aren't near me. It's a shame a man lost his life while at his job, regardless of fault.