Marking another fatality....

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
If it bothers you this much why don't you just leave? Oh that's right your financial guy says you're too young...SMH.
With his financial planning and tools in his tool box......
I am sure he has unlimited options....We all know the whole operation will fall apart when he retires,@quad decade guy please don't retire for the stock prices sake....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A cell-phone may have been a factor. Shameful you are using a horrific death to smear me.

Driver error?

Well let's explore for a moment. Here, a procedure is to pull keys and hold out window. Ok. Driver stated he saw guard walk off. This is common. He "may" have interpreted that as all clear. The "system" is flawed in that every guard and driver scenario is a bit different. I NEVER have a guard take keys or come back to the cab. NEVER for at least 2 years. So, error? Debatable for sure.
When we had pull key hand guards keys....at least the truck could not be started and driven away. This procedure was abandoned during Covid still today. An error was made. Safety protocols ignored. Faulty equipment etc. Again, hand signals and interpretation of those signals is at the root of this tragedy.

The entire operation has become so lax, that it is literally much more dangerous than in my 40 years. Much more.
Retire if you’re so frightened

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
A guard was killed in my District a day ago during inbound. This was just a matter of time. I'll blame the company and driver for being too lax. When the company took keys out of the guards hands....the outcome was certain. Here, Covid just guaranteed it. Smoke signals, wink and nod is not the way to run semi's and people in close proximity. Our Company is completely out of control. This is a result of that policy. We didn't even get a global message....

Like load retainers....a matter of time with a total lack of security. A tragedy waiting to happen. Deliberate indifference kills. Ignorance and apathy of the Company, drivers, Union and Security Company will kill again.

Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Was it poor safety training, something the Union or company did, bullying, or load retainers ?

Help me out.

542thruNthru

Was it poor safety training, something the Union or company did, bullying, or load retainers ?

Help me out.
Jeff was a 25+ years safe driver. Less than a year away from retirement.

5978C618-.jpg

RIP brother.

quad decade guy

Help me out.
All possibilities....shameful to bully on the back of a dead man.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All possibilities....

Thats all you had to say.

It was a very simple question with no need for embellishment.

But no....

shameful to bully on the back of a dead man.

You have to continue on your delusional, paranoid, self-inflicted persecution.

Grow up and start acting your age.

Are you so far gone, that you don't realize people are egging you on.... as a source of amusement ?

Wow.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

But no....

Are you so far gone, that you don't realize people are egging you on.... as a source of amusement ?

Wow.

But no....

Wow.
77F44658-CD0B-4639-8E52-B51B3A2EBF2F.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Until someone gets killed. Then it is their fault.
The driver.
Never UPS.

About 15 years ago in our state, a driver crashed his package car and was killed. No one or any other vehicle was involved.
After it was investigated, it was decided it was not his fault.
Had he not been killed, he would have been charged and fired.

quad decade guy

But no....

Wow.
Sadly, I do realize it.....

And I will highlight the bullying.

Fueled(the bullying) by hate and pure sorriness. It's all here.

Page after page. If being hateful and sorry is amusement.....well let's think about that....shall we?

Remember.....this is about someone dying a needless, horrific death...that was highly preventable.

So, why do you bully and sew hate(for amusement) on the back of an elderly gentleman's death?

Can't wait to see the crawfishing on this one. The deflection. You admitted such right above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And say, delusional? Self-inflicted?

Again the smearing started on post #3. Bullying really. Page after page........for amusement.

How delusional, mentally defective(so far gone) do you have to be to find a man's horrific death....a platform to bully for amusement? My God, we have someone(himself) knocked out cold by a falling object and he lol'ed(based on the hilarious subject of load retainers)......we just had a man's head split open like a melon and bled out.....while you clowns seek amusement.....death by shifter......."Hey, let's see how much amusement we can get out of this one..."

As a source of amusement. Real nice.