Marriage boundaries?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, now that the definition of marriage in some places now has to be changed, its obvious we need to go further right?

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/12/137772853/sister-wives-family-to-challenge-anti-bigamy-law

Just the logical next step right?

Does a challenged Bigamy Law cover polygamy too, or is there a need for a law to cover every wife one might have? Also, we need equality for women to have multiple husbands (although I don't know why). I watched Sister Wives and liked the family. I lived among the polygamists both in SLC and Sandy Utah. They just want to live the way they want to live and they seem happy and moral.........if there's empathy for same sex marriage, here comes the rest of the stuff!! Bestiality is on the horizon for approval......go liberals!

tourists24

The conservatives always go to that. Is there some underlying hope there?
Now now Cach, please be more tolerant. Once the marriage definition is expanded in the order of "fairness" it needs to have no bounds. Please be more tolerant of others' choices. ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, let's fix this before I get to Vegas.......men are truly the marrying kind and never tend to be disloyal.....much like man's best friend...yada, yada, yada....
(You can't unring the bell. )

over9five

Staff member
Lol, we went on a Disney cruise once and they played that song whenever Pluto and Goofy walked into the dining room!