Massachusetts Election Results

BrownArmy

Warren won.

Seems like Medical Marijuana won, and 'legalized suicide' lost...

How did you all like the 'non-binding' questions at the end of the ballot?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just as much as the binding question that was pasted a few years ago, you know the one that demanded that the tax rate be dropped , but the boys on Beacon Hill just forgot about it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, I'm seeing Pelosi won with a good margin. Republicans held the house so she's not leader again.
Very lttle news anywhere.....I found this

Not only will Nancy Pelosi not become the next Speaker of the House, she will in fact, lose her congressional seat to challenger, Krissy Keefer, a veteran anti-war activist/choreographer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There seems to be no "straight" story out there. Who is hiding what???? Results are usually readily attainable. The MSM is screwed up !!!

Why can't we just get a straight story???

Nimnim

The Nim
Very lttle news anywhere.....I found this

Not only will Nancy Pelosi not become the next Speaker of the House, she will in fact, lose her congressional seat to challenger, Krissy Keefer, a veteran anti-war activist/choreographer.

I'd love for Pelosi to be out of office, but I'm not seeing anything the contrary. Got a link to something?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'd love for Pelosi to be out of office, but I'm not seeing anything the contrary. Got a link to something?
OK, I see the problem.......the quote was from Daily Kos in 2006. I failed to notice the date. It was in the 2nd search story, so I thought it was current. My bad. Sorry!

I still prefer to think of her as GONE !!!

But, it still brings up that she really shoul retir!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
OK, I see the problem.......the quote was from Daily Kos in 2006. I failed to notice the date. It was in the 2nd search story, so I thought it was current. My bad. Sorry!

I still prefer to think of her as GONE !!!

But, it still brings up that she really shoul retir!!!!
Ok. Now apologize to the MSM.