Maybe 9/11 was an inside job?

rickyb

It’s easy. Nanothermite explosives placed on the columns long before 9/11. Professional controlled demolition on all three buildings. Ae911truth.org The planes were just a distraction. A missile struck the pentagon. 9/11/01 was the controlled demo of buildings. 3/11/20 was the controlled demo of the economy.
the US economy frequently crashes usually every 5 years. this time you went 12 years with no crash.

BigGuy2732

What’s the point of the New Testament then? Lol.
To allow man a path to salvation and to be the most beautiful story of redemption ever told. Hate is still a healthy part of a Christians diet. Or at least what a modernist would call hate.

Real quote attached from one of the greatest examples of a Catholic man to ever live.
DC862535-6EFD-4431-A0A9-0A0E04C5E34E.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To allow man a path to salvation and to be the most beautiful story of redemption ever told. Hate is still a healthy part of a Christians diet. Or at least what a modernist would call hate.

Real quote attached from one of the greatest examples of a Catholic man to ever live.View attachment 350902

I don't think that's what Jesus meant when he said: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

BigGuy2732

I don't think that's what Jesus meant when he said: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"
I think you don’t know what Jesus meant. Do you know what the title Saint means? It means he is in Heaven. He’s in Heaven right now for all eternity with Jesus Christ.

rickyb

Real quote attached from one of the greatest examples of a Catholic man to ever live.View attachment 350902
In nazi germany they had the swastika on 1 side of the church and the cross on the other

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think you don’t know what Jesus meant. Do you know what the title Saint means? It means he is in Heaven. He’s in Heaven right now for all eternity with Jesus Christ.
“Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and are faithful in Christ Jesus: grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ” (Eph. 1:1-2).
I didn't know Ephesus was another name for heaven.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

So you're saying Jesus meant to show love for your enemy by running them through? That's an interesting interpretation.

BigGuy2732

In nazi germany they had the swastika on 1 side of the church and the cross on the other
in communist Russia, communists murdered a beautiful family in a basement, doing it one by one until the last child, alexei, was the last one. Made to watch the whole thing. Then came the murder of bishops, priests, and subsequent oppression of all Russian orthodox.

in Franco’s Spain, communist partisans were raping nuns and murdering priests. The partisans were known to dig up the bodies of nuns and priests who had passed on to the next life and hang them up in the piazzas for other partisans to spit upon and deface.

After the fall of the third reich, the Russians and poles went on a mass rape of German women and fathered a whole nation of bastard children. The United States firebombed whole villages of innocent German people. War crimes galore, but no one talks about it, because the winners write the books.

the world is an evil place, man. Thank God for Christ who has won the eternal victory, and our hope in Him can never be taken from us.

PCM Troll

You’ve made 25 posts so far today without actually making a point 😂
Just stupid, literally pointless, divisive rebuttals against what you believe to be liberals.
Over
And
Over
And
Over
And
Over again
Why do YOU embarrass yourself like this?
This is funny. You just described yourself. So simmer down, Austen!