Maybe 9/11 was an inside job?

The Driver

I drive.
Someone explain World Trade Center building 7 that also collapsed on Sept 11.
I'll wait......
Perhaps the collapsed underground structure beneath the complex lead to extreme stress of the load bearing capacity of WTC 7? I've always been curious about this as well.

The Driver

I drive.

@MECH-lift
No doubt in my mind that they had help in this manner. There were definitely Saudis sympathetic to UBL and al-Qaeda and many had easy access to this country because of our relationship to Saudi Arabia.

Follow the money.

Our government over these many years has been afraid to tell the public the truth for fear of turning the public against Saudi Arabia. Since the days of FDR we've had a tight-knit love affair with them for oil (in case someone here doesn't understand).

rickyb

@MECH-lift
heres why its not:

because the targets were symbolic and they all happened to be the centres of imperialism.

the US govt is not going to blow up wall st, thats who they protect. dont forget were told to worship the dollar.

question is was the idea that it was an inside job more dominant theory than the theory it was blowback for imperialism? bc if it was then you have 2 major lies to put aside.

The Driver

I drive.
the US govt is not going to blow up wall st, thats who they protect.

Exactly.

Sometimes things are as they seem. This was an attack multiple administrations failed to stop. It was a failure, not an inside job.

I recommend the book “The Looming Tower”. It’s exhaustively researched. There is also a TV series available on Hulu that was pretty decent.

rickyb

Exactly.

Sometimes things are as they seem. This was an attack multiple administrations failed to stop. It was a failure, not an inside job.

I recommend the book “The Looming Tower”. It’s exhaustively researched. There is also a TV series available on Hulu that was pretty decent.
yea there was a security breakdown and they covered it up and passed patriot act as an excuse to take away your rights.

but its not an inside job thats extremely unlikely.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
SMH
It's just what happens when you drop stone age cave dwelling savage islamonazis into modern day civilizations. They're garbage people. All they know is destruction.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Except for the Islamonazis you could be describing how American settlers thought about Native Americans. Is genocide your answer too?
No I don't think genocide is the answer, I think American values are the answer.

I find it odd that your defense of evil islamonazi terrorists is to bring up savage Indians that engaged in slavery, rape, and child sacrifice.

You must be one of the silly left wingers who has a delusional ahistorical Hollywood view of the American Indians.

vantexan

No doubt in my mind that they had help in this manner. There were definitely Saudis sympathetic to UBL and al-Qaeda and many had easy access to this country because of our relationship to Saudi Arabia.

Follow the money.

Our government over these many years has been afraid to tell the public the truth for fear of turning the public against Saudi Arabia. Since the days of FDR we've had a tight-knit love affair with them for oil (in case someone here doesn't understand).
Since the days of FDR? Only if you consider the first large oil discovery there was made by Standard Oil geologists in 1938 and drilling didn't begin until 1940. Wasn't really until OPEC was formed that we had a serious relationship with them.

The Driver

I drive.
No I don't think genocide is the answer, I think American values are the answer.

I find it odd that your defense of evil islamonazi terrorists is to bring up savage Indians that engaged in slavery, rape, and child sacrifice.

You must be one of the silly left wingers who has a delusional ahistorical Hollywood view of the American Indians.
American values? Like the American values that kept Black people in shackles for generations? Lol
Since the days of FDR? Only if you consider the first large oil discovery there was made by Standard Oil geologists in 1938 and drilling didn't begin until 1940. Wasn't really until OPEC was formed that we had a serious relationship with them.
I only mentioned FDR because he made a pit stop there and presciently realized our appetite for oil would be endless.

How FDR Charmed a Saudi King and Won U.S. Access to Oil

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
American values? Like the American values that kept Black people in shackles for generations?

No, American values like states passing anti slavery laws within a few years of our founding, when the majority of the planet was still embracing it.

You have a delusional left wing ahistorical view of our country. You need to educate yourself son.