Mayors

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since when is masterbating in private, illegal ???
People crap in city hall restrooms too, is that their opinion of city politics?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Since when is masterbating in private, illegal ???
People crap in city hall restrooms too, is that their opinion of city politics?

Not exactly in private:
In the months before last November’s mayoral election, Ben Hueso, the City Council’s president in 2009, acknowledged to this reporter that he witnessed DeMaio engaging in the practice twice. Hueso, now a Democratic state senator, and others suspected DeMaio’s alleged inappropriate activity was more frequent.

Describing the scene that spring when he walked in on DeMaio, who was in front of a urinal with his pants down, Hueso said: “DeMaio was masturbating. He jumped, caught by surprise. He jumped to the sink … saying 'I’m sorry, I’m sorry' about six times. Then washed his hands, darted out.”
Hueso again confirmed this account last week.
San Diego City Councilwoman Marti Emerald confirmed Hueso’s account, saying she saw him in the hallway immediately after the encounter with DeMaio.
“Ben was in a state of shock, face red, eyes bulging,” recalled Emerald recently. “I said: ‘You look like you just saw the devil?’ He said: ‘DeMaio is masturbating in the middle of the room.’ ” Another witness to the aftermath supported Emerald’s account.

You crack me up. Just admit your guy is a perv, too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not exactly in private:
In the months before last November’s mayoral election, Ben Hueso, the City Council’s president in 2009, acknowledged to this reporter that he witnessed DeMaio engaging in the practice twice. Hueso, now a Democratic state senator, and others suspected DeMaio’s alleged inappropriate activity was more frequent.

Describing the scene that spring when he walked in on DeMaio, who was in front of a urinal with his pants down, Hueso said: “DeMaio was masturbating. He jumped, caught by surprise. He jumped to the sink … saying 'I’m sorry, I’m sorry' about six times. Then washed his hands, darted out.”
Hueso again confirmed this account last week.
San Diego City Councilwoman Marti Emerald confirmed Hueso’s account, saying she saw him in the hallway immediately after the encounter with DeMaio.
“Ben was in a state of shock, face red, eyes bulging,” recalled Emerald recently. “I said: ‘You look like you just saw the devil?’ He said: ‘DeMaio is masturbating in the middle of the room.’ ” Another witness to the aftermath supported Emerald’s account.

You crack me up. Just admit your guy is a perv, too.
I never heard this story.........so get another mayor.....................what's the problem.........no pervs in office.............so like that would be half the Dems in office too. Get rid of all pervs..................that includes celebrating adulterers 50 yr. speech anniversaries too.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You're assuming I read "that to be clicked on" in post 64........I didn't. It's customary practice for me not to read yours and a few others (sorry,Keith)

So, I contend still I was not defending anybody.

Got it. Your response was ignorant, in other words.

No surprise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Love and marriage, love and marriage go together like a.......?????

So, It begins.
Via NYDN:
Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio vowed to act quickly to abolish horse-drawn carriages in the city.
“We are going to get rid of the horse carriages. Period,” de Blasio said in response to a question at his press conference announcing his schools chancellor pick Monday.
“It’s over,” he said.
De Blasio said he would work with existing drivers to set them up with alternative vehicles to ferry tourists around Central Park.
De Blasio and advocacy groups who support him say it’s inhumane to make the horses work the dangerous city streets, but drivers insist their horses are well cared for and there’s no reason to end the industry.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because water vapor is so harmful.
Via CNN:
Michael Bloomberg signed a bill Monday to regulate the use of electronic cigarettes — one of 22 bills he signed at City Hall that are the last he will sign as mayor of New York City, according to Evelyn Erskine, his deputy press secretary.
The legislation amends the Smoke-Free Air Act, which bans smoking in public places such as restaurants, bars, parks, beaches and places of employment. It now additionally prohibits the use of electronic cigarettes in all areas where smoking is prohibited.
E-cigarettes will still be permitted in areas where smoking is allowed, in addition to retail e-cigarette stores and vapor lounges.
Unlike a regular cigarette, there’s no tobacco burned and when users inhale, instead of smoke, there’s a steam-like vapor.
Some e-cigarette devices claim to help people kick their smoking habit, but Bloomberg said he’s not convinced and it’s just another way to inhale nicotine.
“It works about as well as patches, which is to say it really doesn’t work,” he said.

moreluck

golden ticket member
:crazy2:So, gainfully employed people.....(drivers of these horse carriages) will become unemployed.........Pelosi will be happy because to her unemployment is more money to the economy......

moreluck

golden ticket member
29dbddk.jpg