Meaningless Fluff

oldngray

nowhere special
Mission.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You know what? Always I only have one user name.
So....go fluff yourself.....
Now I'm on a Mission....chump..ass.
He doesn't post in your thread and he hasn't posted one GD thing that I see against you until YOU attacked him. You call out Dave for attacking people....you don't like when Orion or I give Stripper a hard time when she swings into NF on her attention pole and starts posting. But you can attack whoever the :censored2: you want because he changes his name 16 times? That is a giant pile of hypocritical BS from where I'm standing. Leave him alone.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
He doesn't post in your thread and he hasn't posted one GD thing that I see against you until YOU attacked him. You call out Dave for attacking people....you don't like when Orion or I give Stripper a hard time when she swings into NF on her attention pole and starts posting. But you can attack whoever the :censored2: you want because he changes his name 16 times? That is a giant pile of hypocritical BS from where I'm standing. Leave him alone.

Someone sees the truth, and calls out the little hypocrite....

But his little balls called me out.. so here it comes

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Sorry. Faded jeans,i meant ZQXC or 7
Or whatever name you use....but we all know how thin skin is.
You can run but you can't hide..

All of those names, and more that you don't even know
about

I haven't logged on to faded jeans for 4 years, how can that possibly bother you?

You really are obsessed with me!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

BB58, when he was posting as ZQwhatever, you thought he was creepy. When he was posting under Fadedsomething, I thought he was creepy.

Probably still is.