Meaningless Fluff

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Suicide Squad is on today's itinerary.

Jason Bourne was good and was written for yet another one to come down the road.

Good. I like that they'll continue the franchise. My oldest and I were thinking of seeing suicide squad. My wife said she wasn't interested in seeing it. My 12 year old is mad because I think he might be too young for it.

He's "debating " it with me and my wife about why he should be able to.

upschuck

Good. I like that they'll continue the franchise. My oldest and I were thinking of seeing suicide squad. My wife said she wasn't interested in seeing it. My 12 year old is mad because I think he might be too young for it.

He's "debating " it with me and my wife about why he should be able to.
If you look on imdb.com, and check the parental guide, it tells you all the things that might be objectionable about the movie.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you look on imdb.com, and check the parental guide, it tells you all the things that might be objectionable about the movie.

Just came back a little while ago. The movie was OK. The music that they chose was awesome.

Your 12 year old should be OK.

On the way home I noticed that today was "free float day" at A&W. Got a free root beer float for the ride home. Sweet!

moreluck

golden ticket member
5e21e3c82b359712572ed7d079312822.jpg

upschuck

Just came back a little while ago. The movie was OK. The music that they chose was awesome.

On the way home I noticed that today was "free float day" at A&W. Got a free root beer float for the ride home. Sweet!
Vernors floats are the best, followed by a root beer float.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

He "won" the debate with his mom when he went online and read up on the movie.