To lift the latch to your door
And happiness be guided to your home
By the candle of Christmas

Nollaig Shona
Stewie

moreluck

golden ticket member
To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that Americais necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that Americais necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thanks More and Merry Christmas to you as well. :happy2:

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
We get this annual seasonal hire starting Monday....and he brings his own package car
image001.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Type in any Christmas song and see what the little puppets do. Also, type in any non-Christmas song (I typed in Happy Birthday) and you'll get a kick out of the response. One of the funniest I typed in was Jingle Bell Rock... they forget the words half way through. HOW DO THEY COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm waiting for one part of Christmas to pass......seeing the ad for the Snuggie. I most hate seeing the guy with the snuggie on and doing the "raise the roof" gesture. He's so weird! :knockedout:

D

Dis-organized Labor

We always have a toast with bailys irish cream on Christmas eve.
I found this page about things to do with bailys.Some mmmmm some ugghhh
http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/953/

I always get drunk and arm wrestle my Brother-in-law for shots of 30 day old " "Bourbon".(that's only the cooking time). It kinda' tastes like beef broth, but Man. it get's you ******-up. It's hard to see for a couple of days afterwards, but it's an age-old KY tradition:tt1:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We always have a toast with bailys irish cream on Christmas eve.
I found this page about things to do with bailys.Some mmmmm some ugghhh
http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/953/

Love Bailys straight,iced, and in coffee.A few Christmas's ago when my daughter was deployed in Ass-Crack-A-Stan we sent a whole bunch of little bottles hidden in her Christmas Care package (no spirits in muslim country)Like a true Irishman(women) and e-mail came "thanks for the gifts and send more coffee creamer".Praying and hoping for peace this Christmas so the next one see all our soldiers home