Saturday

BigBrownboxx

Merry Christmas everyone! My hub has already started lay off this week coming up. I have a question that I can’t seem to get an answer to. If I bump into preload/twilight tues-fri is it my right to drive on Saturday ? Mgmt is telling me yes and the union is saying no. I do want to drive on Saturday. So hopefully mgmt is right in this . I am a Tuesday- sat driver. I was told that is my day to work

542thruNthru

Merry Christmas everyone! My hub has already started lay off this week coming up. I have a question that I can’t seem to get an answer to. If I bump into preload/twilight tues-fri is it my right to drive on Saturday ? Mgmt is telling me yes and the union is saying no. I do want to drive on Saturday. So hopefully mgmt is right in this . I am a Tuesday- sat driver. I was told that is my day to work
If you're laid off how would you have seniority to driver Saturdays?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_5383.gif

Better go file for unemployment

Thebrownblob

Management is telling you that because it’s convenient for them, if you’re laid off and bump into the building. they have no right to expect you driving Saturday as you have taken the position of two part-timers.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Get a broom

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What reason is the union saying no? There must be something in your local supplemental?

1413659eikJ94NY.gif

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Do you know how to tell if management is lying?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Because that’s his scheduled workweek? And no one can be forced outside of 8/1/19, so the struggle is real. The big challenge is DOT hours on Friday, into Saturday. The company shoulda just kept 22.4’s and paid them driver rate when they drive. Everything’s a cluster now.

Thebrownblob

Because that’s his scheduled workweek? And no one can be forced outside of 8/1/19, so the struggle is real. The big challenge is DOT hours on Friday, into Saturday. The company shoulda just kept 22.4’s and paid them driver rate when they drive. Everything’s a cluster now.
Excellent