Merry Christmas

tarbar66

I'm thinking I may go to my old center tomorrow morning to wish the youngsters a Merry Christmas. I was out this evening and I saw at least 10 drivers heading back in towards the center and it was only 18:00. Are the youngsters that fast or is the dispatch reasonable for 12/22?

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Merry Christmas to all. I still have one more night to work, but I get Sunday night off, and then only have to work Monday and Tuesday of next week. Tonight should be a cakewalk........ I hope.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Dan Aykroyd made the best Santa/Satan in "Trading Places".

Always dreamed of sitting on his lap and asking for my Christmas wishes with a huge piece of salmon stuffed in his beard.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually thought of Dan Akroyd, but didn't find a quick picture. We met Dan at L.A.X. on Nov. 10th. He was going to Toronto an we were Hawaii bound. We talked for a few mins. Nice guy!

UPSviking

Just finished today.... Lots of happy people getting their last minute present´s today, as you might know Christmas eve is the big thing here in Europe, on the 24 Dec.

Merry Christmas all, from Scandinavia.....

outta hours

Merry Christmas. Just in case, in this busy stressful time you have forgotten what it is REALLY all about. Here is a little reminder.