Michelle Bachmann

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Aug 17, 2011.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

3. moreluck

If it's old news, why don't you just ignore it?

4. The Other Side

Same reason you scrape the bottom of the barrel for stories. This thread was the bottom of the barrel in my search.

Peace.

5. The Other Side

Since this is about Michele Bachman, why not some relevant photos.

Peace.

6. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

7. The Other Side

I got news for you, Michele Bachman is now on the IDIOT tour. Here's a story fox news isnt reporting on TELEVISION anytime soon! Just as in Sarah Palin style, Bachman continues to say STUPID things on camera and the fuuny part of it is, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW IT!

Island Fox talks about incompetence, but would probably vote for Michele Bachman if she was the candidate even after showing how dumb she really is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPT2drqX16Y

Today (08/17/11) is the aniversary of Elvis Presleys DEATH, Bachman, took time out from her STUPID TOUR to wish ELVIS a HAPPY BIRTHDAY???

REALLY STUPID!

Peace.

8. The Other Side

Thanks for starting this thread moreluck!! I will have a field day posting IDIOTIC things Bachman says!

Peace.

9. moreluck

This thread was started out of a need for info on a candidate. You have your "joke" thread on her...........this thread is for issues in the campaign and articles on Bachmann.

10. moreluck

You lie again.....FOX ran this clip ALL DAY long on every show. LIE, Lie!! I bet I saw it 10 times!!

11. JustTired

JustTired free at last.......

I will give her the only compliment I can at this time.

She's a couple of brain cells above Palin. Still hasn't got the brains that God gave a screwdriver.

12. The Other Side

Give this man a cigar!

Peace.

13. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I really doubt anyone reading these threads would know what day Elvis died on unless they hear it in the media. That begs the question of did Bachmann mess that up or one of her staff members? I don't care who they are or what letter is beside their name, anyone that speaks in public have made mistakes as bad or worse than this. Seriously, who besides die hard Elvis fans or citizens of Memphis would know either or care?

14. moreluck

That's what Monica said!

15. The Other Side

IT shows that Bachman is a pandering moron. She tries to hop on the bandwagon of something popular (which elvis is) and combine it into her montra of election jibberish, and screws it up just like Sarah Palin would.

This demonstrates how SHE is not a leader, and by your suggestion, she is being controlled by idiots who give her instructions that they themselves didnt check out.

Either way, it still makes her an idiot. Even here in california, people gasped when they heard what she said. Most people know the death of Elvis and John Lennon are days that people hold dear to their hearts, except for Bachman who only wanted to stump speech on his grave.

Peace.

16. moreluck

Name a woman you like and respect!!!

17. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

18. moreluck

......"Even here in california, people gasped when they heard what she said. Most people know the death of Elvis and John Lennon are days that people hold dear to their hearts,................"

I'm here in SoCal , so don't speak for me.........and I have no idea what dates elvis was born or died or Lennon either.

I remember the date when Kennedy was shot.

I remember the date when planes hijacked by radical muslims killed almost 3000 people in N.Y.

I remember my family's b-days & anniversaries.

The only time I'm reminded is when the news reports that 'so & so' was born on this day in such & such year.

19. The Other Side

Ya, i can understand that, neither of those artists made recordings for the victrola.

[​IMG]

"LOVE ME TENDER, Love me sweet!"

Peace

20. moreluck

I was in the middle of it all........Elvis going in the army, Elvis capturing Priscilla for his wife...........We remember Col. Tom Parker and how much Elvis loved & honored his mother (Gladys) and I saw the Ed Sullivan Show that really turned him out as a star. I named my first born Lisa Marie after his daughter was named that. He could belt out a hymn better than any gospel choir ever. He was a true entertainer.............and then he went south!!

Too bad you only knew him as a fat, druggie!!