Michelle Obama

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Starting Jan 20, 2017 Michelle O will be forced to fly on commercial airlines and actually pay for her ticket , oh the shame of it all .

rickyb

What did she do for you to "hate" her?
a: shes a neoliberal fraud just like hillary except minus the war crimes.
b: i remember a time she flipped out at some protestor at one of her speeches.

i dont get how she can get teary eyed or whatever, and on the other hand be the first lady of a president who delivered no hope and very little change.

MAKAVELI

a: shes a neoliberal fraud just like hillary except minus the war crimes.
b: i remember a time she flipped out at some protestor at one of her speeches.

i dont get how she can get teary eyed or whatever, and on the other hand be the first lady of a president who delivered no hope and very little change.
In other words, nothing.

rickyb

In other words, nothing.
do you think she did a good job considering her husband was so pathetic? i mean cmon now. rotten people hang out with each other.

even to the very last moment she was being spineless; she supported the well known crook hillary when she should have came out for bernie or jill stein.

rod

Retired 22 years
do you think she did a good job considering her husband was so pathetic? i mean cmon now.

She did a bang up job of spending money traveling the world with her kids on the tax payers dime. She also helped with the jobless rates by employing something like 35 personal assistants (out of the tax payers pockets also).

rickyb

Exactly what was her job? Considering Obama's predecessor and successor, he's a damn good President.:bbq:
obama was awful but i agree not as bad as bush, and is part of the reason trump got elected.

yea what was michelles job? why did she come out for hillary the corporatist and militarist?

rickyb

She did a bang up job of spending money traveling the world with her kids on the tax payers dime. She also helped with the jobless rates by employing something like 35 personal assistants (out of the tax payers pockets also).
this is nothing new right?

rickyb

That's what I was asking you. As far as supporting Hilary, she was more likely supporting her husband who was campaigning for Hilary.
these people are spineless and frauds. obama, michelle, hillary, bill. they are neoliberal scum. and they deserve each other.

but ill find some other critiques of michelle just for you and post them. i think obama is far worse than her. she was just along for the ride and chose to go along with it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had to eat one of her school lunches .
Worst thing I ever put in my mouth.
She should be in jail for attempted poisoning of all the school kids that were forced to eat that crap .

rickyb

I had to eat one of her school lunches .
Worst thing I ever put in my mouth.
She should be in jail for attempted poisoning of all the school kids that were forced to eat that crap .
reminds me of that scene in "where to invade next" where they compare the school lunches in america which are fast food garbage to the high end stuff in france.